[NEohioPAL]TRUMPET and TROMBONE PLAYER needed for "Anything Goes" at A.H.S.

Eddie Nabring enabring at aurora-schools.org
Tue Jan 16 07:47:52 PST 2007

I am looking for a lead trumpet and lead trombone player for our production=
 of "Anything Goes" at Aurora High School this spring.  I enjoy providing =
the opportunity for top notch high school students to work with professiona=
ls in the area.  You really will enjoy working with these kids.  The gig =
does pay, so if you are interested please call me at (330) 562-9646 ext. =
3243 or email me at enabring at aurora-schools.org with you credentials and I =
will send you along our pay scale and rehearsal schedule.  The show dates =
are April 27th, 28th, and 29th.  Thank you for your interest.

Eddie Nabring
Musical Director
Aurora High School