[NEohioPAL]For female comedians...pass it along

Matt Warzel warz65 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 16 12:37:11 PST 2007

--0-527314136-1168979831=:77393

      from www.clevelandclowns.com  Funny female seeks audio of funny females
>From comedian Amy Anderson comes the following solicitation:   I'm currently working on a new radio project that gives exposure to female comedians. I need content asap! If you fall into one or more of the following categories please help out:

1) you're a funny chick

2) you work with funny chicks

3) you know other funny chicks!

Here's what I'm looking for:

- CD/audio recordings of female stand up comedy

- Must be PROFESSIONAL quality recording/engineering for play on national radio

- Selected bits will be between 1:00 to 1:10 in length-“ if you can flag some samples that you think are particularly worthy, that helps-- remember between ONE MINUTE and ONE MINUTE, TEN SECONDS

- Bits must be terrestrial radio CLEAN- i.e. no cursing, explicit sex, drugs, etc. I can do a bleep here and there, but it sounds better w/o

PLEASE send your CDs to me! I want to put as many women comics in the show as I can – we deserve and need the exposure and I'll need lots of content. Snail mail to this addy:

Amy Anderson
8581 Santa Monica Blvd #130
West Hollywood CA 90069

Feel free to email if you have any questions or concerns! ALSO, please forward this and pass around to the funny women you know especially ones with recordings! Thanks for your help and here's to a GREAT 2007!

Amy Anderson
www.AmyAnderson.net
www.MySpace.com/amyandersoncomic
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1757537/

Matt Warzel
216-246-9900

check out: www.clevelandclowns.com
- Because Cleveland is sick of not having a winning team.-podcast-blogs-cartoons-comic strips-live skits-new phone phunnies-random news articles-funny pix-standup-open mics list-standup bios-absurd actor's monthly bday list-song spoofs-funny flick pix

---------------------------------
--0-527314136-1168979831=:77393

<BLOCKQUOTE class=replbq style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid">  <META content="MSHTML 6.00.5730.11" name=GENERATOR><FONT id=role_document face=Arial color=#000000 size=2>  <DIV>  <H4><FONT color=#ff7f00>from <A href="http://www.clevelandclowns.com"><FONT color=#7f3f00>www.clevelandclowns.com</FONT></A></FONT></H4>  <H4>Funny female seeks audio of funny females</H4>  <DIV class=blogPost>  <DIV style="CLEAR: both"></DIV>From comedian <SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold">Amy Anderson</SPAN> comes the following solicitation:   <BLOCKQUOTE>I'm currently working on a new radio project that gives exposure to female comedians. I need content asap! If you fall into one or more of the following categories please help out:<BR><BR>1) you're a funny chick<BR><BR>2) you work with funny chicks<BR><BR>3) you know other funny chicks!<BR><BR>Here's what I'm looking for:<BR><BR>- CD/audio recordings of female stand up comedy <BR><BR>- Must be PROFESSIONAL
 quality recording/engineering for play on national radio <BR><BR>- Selected bits will be between 1:00 to 1:10 in length-“ if you can flag some samples that you think are particularly worthy, that helps-- remember between ONE MINUTE and ONE MINUTE, TEN SECONDS<BR><BR>- Bits must be terrestrial radio CLEAN- i.e. no cursing, explicit sex, drugs, etc. I can do a bleep here and there, but it sounds better w/o<BR><BR>PLEASE send your CDs to me! I want to put as many women comics in the show as I can – we deserve and need the exposure and I'll need lots of content. Snail mail to this addy:<BR><BR>Amy Anderson<BR>8581 Santa Monica Blvd #130<BR>West Hollywood CA 90069<BR><BR>Feel free to email if you have any questions or concerns! ALSO, please forward this and pass around to the funny women you know especially ones with recordings! Thanks for your help and here's to a GREAT 2007!<BR><BR>Amy
 Anderson<BR>www.AmyAnderson.net<BR>www.MySpace.com/amyandersoncomic<BR>http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1757537/</BLOCKQUOTE></DIV></DIV></FONT></BLOCKQUOTE><BR><BR><BR><DIV>Matt Warzel</DIV>
<DIV>216-246-9900 </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT face="comic sans ms"><FONT size=4><FONT color=#7f3f00>check <FONT color=#ff7f00>out</FONT>:</FONT> </FONT></FONT></STRONG><A href="http://www.clevelandclowns.com/"><FONT face="comic sans ms" color=#ff7f00 size=4><STRONG>www.<FONT color=#7f3f00>cleveland</FONT>clowns.com</STRONG></FONT></A> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#ff7f00>- Because Cleveland is sick of not having a winning team.<FONT color=#000000>-podcast-blogs-cartoons-comic strips-live skits-new phone phunnies-random news articles-funny pix-standup-open mics list-standup bios-absurd actor's monthly bday list-song spoofs-funny flick pix</FONT></FONT></DIV><p>

<hr size=1>Want to start your own business? Learn how on <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=41244/*http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/r-index">Yahoo! Small Business.</a>
--0-527314136-1168979831=:77393--