[NEohioPAL]Needing Sales People for a Fundraiser foe Special Film

promiseheart at lpemail.com promiseheart at lpemail.com
Wed Jan 17 13:29:36 PST 2007

A T T E N T I O N:
Our group in Akron, Ohio is producing a low-budget film called "Mama's Plan".
We now have a great fundraiser which will continue throughout the next 5
months.  We are creating beautiful platters and baskets full of tasty
treats and other delicious foods.  These products will be available for
Valentines Day, Easter, Mothers Day and any other occasion.  We can also
custom make these platters and baskets to fit your special needs.  For
those who cannot have sugar we can special order sugar-free platters and
baskets.  For those who are interested in selling these products, we are
offering very nice commissions and incentives.  If interested, call us at
(330)633-6093, and we will meet with you in Akron, Ohio to talk with you
further.  We do require that you be dependable and have reliable
transportation.  SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY!   We hope to hear from you soon.
Thank you for your interest.

Sincerely,

The "Mama's Plan" Film Group