[NEohioPAL]Official Launch

Patrick Ciamacco PCiamacco at mypsas.org
Fri Jan 19 11:50:49 PST 2007

------_=_NextPart_001_01C73C03.1E5F24CE

	It is with great appreciation, that I announce the official
launch of The Laughter League's website. We're very excited to finally
have a way to reach our quickly growing fan base. Listed below are some
of the many features you will find on our website. Please check it out
and we look forward to seeing you at our future shows.

*	Laughter Blog ~ This is a section of our website that you can
subscribe to. Members of the Laughter league will write=20
                              about current events or anything at all.
This will be a great way for us to satisfy our fans on a=20
                              regular basis. As well as a way for you to
be entertained!

*	Entertaining Content ~ We have videos, audio, and photo's to
keep our fans laughing with their favorite Laughter
League sketches. These will be frequently updated, so please check back
often.

*	Fan Comments ~ This allows our fans to speak directly to us or
allow others to know how much they love us.

www.laughterleague.org or visit our myspace at
http://www.myspace.com/laughterleague=20

Sincerely,=20
Patrick Ciamacco=20

------_=_NextPart_001_01C73C03.1E5F24CE

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Dus-ascii">
6.5.7226.0">
<TITLE>Official Launch</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<!-- Converted from text/rtf format -->

<P>        <FONT SIZE=3D2 =
FACE=3D"Arial">It is with great appreciation, that I announce the =
official launch of<I> The Laughter League's</I> website. We're very =
excited to finally have a way to reach our quickly growing fan base. =
Listed below are some of the many features you will find on our website. =
Please check it out and we look forward to seeing you at our future =
shows.</FONT></P>

<UL>
<LI><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Laughter Blog ~ This is a section of =
our website that you can subscribe to. Members of the Laughter league =
will write </FONT></LI>
</UL>
<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 =
FACE=3D"Arial">         &nbs=
p;           &nbsp=
;        about current events or =
anything at all. This will be a great way for us to satisfy our fans on =
a </FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 =
FACE=3D"Arial">         &nbs=
p;           &nbsp=
;        regular basis. As well as a =
way for you to be entertained!</FONT>
</P>

<UL>
<LI><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Entertaining Content ~ We have videos, =
audio, and photo's to keep our fans laughing with their =
favorite</FONT><I> <FONT SIZE=3D2 =
FACE=3D"Arial">Laughter        =
        =
            &=
nbsp;   League</FONT></I> <FONT SIZE=3D2 =
FACE=3D"Arial">sketches. These will be frequently updated, so please =
check back often.</FONT></LI>
<BR>

<LI><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Fan Comments ~ This allows our fans to =
speak directly to us or allow others to know how much they love =
us.</FONT></LI>
<BR>
<BR>
</UL>
<P><A HREF=3D"file://www.laughterleague.org"><U><FONT COLOR=3D"#0000FF" =
SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">www.laughterleague.org</FONT></U></A><FONT =
SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial"> or visit our myspace at</FONT> <A =
HREF=3D"http://www.myspace.com/laughterleague"><U><FONT =
COLOR=3D"#0000FF" FACE=3D"Times New =
Roman">http://www.myspace.com/laughterleague</FONT></U></A><FONT =
FACE=3D"Times New Roman"></FONT>=20
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Sincerely,</FONT><FONT FACE=3D"Times =
New Roman"><BR>
<B></B></FONT><B><FONT FACE=3D"Georgia">Patrick Ciamacco</FONT></B><FONT =
FACE=3D"Times New Roman"><BR>
</FONT>
</P>

</BODY>