[NEohioPAL]Fright Teck Pictures goes HD for next feature film!

eddie lengyel eddielengyel at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 19 17:20:59 PST 2007

--0-200329499-1169256059=:72073

We have decided to go forward with a brand new jvc hd camera for our next feature this spring! we are still accepting headshots and resumes send to eddielengyel at sbcglobal.net thanks everyone for your support on Hellweek! premiere coming next month!
--0-200329499-1169256059=:72073

We have decided to go forward with a brand new jvc hd camera for our next feature this spring! we are still accepting headshots and resumes send to <A href="mailto:eddielengyel at sbcglobal.net">eddielengyel at sbcglobal.net</A> thanks everyone for your support on Hellweek! premiere coming next month!
--0-200329499-1169256059=:72073--