[NEohioPAL]Tour de Force IV: Light in the Piazza: CANCELLED

mercuryss2003 at aol.com mercuryss2003 at aol.com
Sun Jan 21 07:41:36 PST 2007

This Monday, January 22nd at 7:30, the performance of Elena Shaddow and
the company members of Light in the Piazza is cancelled. Ms. Shaddow
was called to NY for a call back in a new Broadway play named Coram
Boy. This is a wonderful oppurtunity for her and we wish her the best
of luck. We thank you for your support and overwhelming response to
this evening. Be sure to look for future benefits and oppurtunities
with Mercury Summer Stock and Stagecrafters Youth Theatre.

Thank you.

Pierre Brault
Artistic Director of MSS

www.mercurysummerstock.com