[NEohioPAL]Fright Teck Pictures (Hellweek) thanks everyone!

eddie lengyel eddielengyel at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 21 20:30:40 PST 2007

--0-2052209756-1169440240=:28686

I just wanted to send out a big thank you to everyone for the huge response we got for our upcoming spring project! It is confirmed we will be shooting in HD, and we hope to be an example of good film making in cleveland. If we havent gotten back to you yet its just because we are overwhelmed with the amount of headshots and resumes but I will be responding to each and everyone personely, once again thanks Cleveland!