[NEohioPAL]We need a Dance/Aerobics Instructor ASAP

Maureen Dempsey fromstage2screen at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 22 12:19:34 PST 2007

--0-1991197018-1169497174=:58472

Fuzzy Pink Elephant is looking for Dance/ Aerobics Instructors to work under Kyle Primous to teach an aerobic cardio class based on sexy and Hip dance moves.

  This is a great opportunity with a new program with great future plans.

  We will be interviewing and auditioning Instructors this Thursday.  Please call or email questions and requests for appointments to maureen at 440-313-8326.  fuzzypinkelephant at gmail.com

  We are currently doing a program for the Crazy Horse and soon will be adding other Clubs.  They are not all Strip Clubs and most of the dance programs will be hip and fun.  There is NO strippping.  It is exercise.  This is a serious cardio workout.

  For more information go to
  www.FuzzyPinkElephant.com

  Kindly,
  Maureen Dempsey

--0-1991197018-1169497174=:58472

<hr size=1>Need a quick answer? Get one in minutes from people who know. Ask your question on
--0-1991197018-1169497174=:58472--