[NEohioPAL]Corrected date for NEXT STOP, FREEDOM! -- Feb 4, 2007

Bette Lou Higgins edenvalley at centurytel.net
Tue Jan 23 16:32:01 PST 2007

Take a trip back to 1899 and meet Sarah Comstock when she presents NEXT =
STOP, FREEDOM! on February 4, 2007 at 2p.m. at the North Ridgeville =
Library; 35700 Bainbridge Rd in North Ridgeville, OH. This first person =
character program tells the story of the underground railroad through =
the eyes of Sarah whose family helped the runaways who came through =
Sandusky. This program is FREE and open to the public. For further =
information, call the library at 440-327-8326 or visit them at =
www.lorain.lib.oh.us

To arrange for these or any of our programs to be presented for your =
group, contact Eden Valley directly by responding to this e-mail with =
your request.
For a complete schedule of Eden Valley Events check out our calendar =
page at www.edenvalleyenterprises.org.

To unsubscribe to this e-mail list, respond to this e-mail with your =
request.

Bette Lou Higgins
Artistic Director
Eden Valley Enterprises