[NEohioPAL]Desperately Seeking "Charlie" (Actor Needed for Special Community Project)

promiseheart at lpemail.com promiseheart at lpemail.com
Wed Jan 24 06:37:32 PST 2007

A T T N:

Our group in Akron, Ohio is creating a very touching film regarding the
heavy subject of a young girl who discards her newborn babies in a
dumpster.  She is caught, and is tried and sentenced as an adult at age
15.  She is later sent to prison, where she is attacked for her crime by
the outraged female inmates.  Here we see the theme of poetic justice, and
"you reap what you sow".

We are now in desperate need of a young man who would be playing the role
of CHARLIE CHARLESTON in our film.  This person should be someone who
looks the part of a 20 year old young man.  He should be handsome,
clean-cut, charming, and have a preppie-like personality of an ambitious
Harvard law student.  He is the boyfriend of "the girl" in our story.
Since he is the LEAD MALE ROLE, he would need to have much time to devote
to our project.  There will be a need for much memorization, and he will
have to rehearse with us weekly in Akron, Ohio until the time of filming,
which will be in early spring of 2007, if all goes well.

NOTE:  This is NOT a paid position!!!  We need someone who believes in our
cause, and share our vision of saving the lives of innocent newborn
babies.  This person should be  experienced, dedicated, and dependable.
Please take the time to look at our website which can be found at:
www.mamasplan.com.  Be sure to click onto the icon located at the upper
left-hand corner of our home page.  There you will find the book-form
15pg. rough- draft of our script and also the title song of our film.
Recently, there have been changes made to our script, and we will discuss
these changes with you when we have our initial meeting.

People who are willing to audition for this part must keep in mind they
will be required to come to Akron often to learn their part.  Again, there
will be no compensation given, so we ask that you contact us only if you
can meet all these requirements.

The BENEFITS include:

* Each actor/volunteer will receive notoriety for their participation in
the film and will receive a free copy of the film when its completed.
* This participation would be an asset to your resume and/or college
acheivements.

Anyone interested may call (330) 633-6093.  Thank you.

Sincerely,

The "Mama's Plan" Film Group