[NEohioPAL]Vote this Sunday for Kate Rockwell, GREASE finalist

Ksenia Roshchakovsky ksenia at clvhts.com
Wed Jan 24 06:55:36 PST 2007

--B_3252477336_170169

Kate Rockwell (Philia in GLTF=B9S FORUM and a 2006 BW graduate) is one of six
female finalists chosen to compete for the role of Sandy in an upcoming
Broadway revival of GREASE (to open June 2007, directed/choreographed by
Kathleen Marshall) on  =B3GREASE:  You=B9re The One That I Want=B2  that airs
Sunday nights on NBC.  It=B9s a new talent competition series from BBC
Worldwide Productions.  Judges are Kathleen Marshall, Jim Jacobs (co-creato=
of GREASE) and theatre producer David Ian.

Sunday, January 28 it goes the way of American Idol with call-in voting fro=
viewers and weekly eliminations until the winning Sandy and Danny are left.
Olivia Newton-John is a guest judge this Sunday.  SO WE NEED TO GET
CLEVELAND TO VOTE FOR AN ACTOR WHO TRAINED HERE!!!!

VOTE FOR KATE ROCKWELL THIS SUNDAY.  =B3Grease: You=B9re The One That I Want=B2
airs 7-9pm on NBC this Sunday, January 28.

--B_3252477336_170169

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Vote this Sunday for Kate Rockwell, GREASE finalist</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<FONT COLOR=3D"#FF0000"><FONT FACE=3D"Verdana"><B>Kate Rockwell (Philia in GLTF=
’S FORUM</B></FONT></FONT><FONT FACE=3D"Verdana"> and a 2006 BW graduate=
) is <FONT COLOR=3D"#FF0000"><B>one of six female finalists chosen to compete =
for the role of Sandy in an upcoming Broadway revival of GREASE</B></FONT> (=
to open June 2007, directed/choreographed by Kathleen Marshall) on  &#8=
220;GREASE:  You’re The One That I Want”  that airs Su=
nday nights on NBC.  It’s a new talent competition series from BB=
C Worldwide Productions.  Judges are Kathleen Marshall, Jim Jacobs (co-=
creator of GREASE) and theatre producer David Ian. <BR>
<BR>
Sunday, January 28 it goes the way of American Idol with call-in voting fro=
m viewers and weekly eliminations until the winning Sandy and Danny are left=
.  Olivia Newton-John is a guest judge this Sunday.  SO WE NEED TO=
 GET CLEVELAND TO VOTE FOR AN ACTOR WHO TRAINED HERE!!!!<BR>
<BR>
<FONT COLOR=3D"#FF0000"><B>VOTE FOR KATE ROCKWELL THIS SUNDAY.  “G=
rease: You’re The One That I Want” airs 7-9pm on NBC this Sunday=
, January 28.</B></FONT></FONT>
</BODY>
</HTML>

--B_3252477336_170169--