[NEohioPAL]Great computer services!!!!!

WannaBKop at aol.com WannaBKop at aol.com
Wed Jan 24 10:36:33 PST 2007

-------------------------------1169663793

Every once in a while I do buisness with a great company that I consider to
be artist friendly and I feel compelled to pass along the good word. So here it
goes.....

Ace Computer Rescue
RJ Shirey (Owner)
A + Certified
440-949-2830
acecomputerrescue at yahoo.com

If you have any problems with your PC, this is the person to call. He is
amazing! He recovered my entire Hard Drive when every other place in town said it
was virtually impossible. He was also extremely affordable, the job for a
fraction of the price, and time, that other companies quoted me to "possibly"
recover my data. He does onsite repair or will come and pick it up from you. In my
opinion, he offers superior services at a great price.

If you do require CPU services, call RJ and tell him I (Mike Herzog) sent you
or that you saw him on the Neohiopal list.

Respectfully submitted,

Mike Herzog

-------------------------------1169663793

<HTML><HEAD>
rset=3DUS-ASCII">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.5730.11" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>Every once in a while I do buisness with a great company that=
 I consider to be artist friendly and I feel compelled to pass along the goo=
d word. So here it goes.....</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Ace Computer Rescue</DIV>
<DIV>RJ Shirey (Owner)</DIV>
<DIV>A + Certified</DIV>
<DIV>440-949-2830</DIV>
<DIV><A href=3D"mailto:acecomputerrescue at yahoo.com">acecomputerrescue at yahoo.=
com</A></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>If you have any problems with your PC, this is the person to call. He i=
s amazing! He recovered my entire Hard Drive when every other place in town=20=
said it was virtually impossible. He was also extremely affordable, the=
 job for a fraction of the price, and time, that other companies quoted=
 me to "possibly" recover my data. He does onsite repair or will come and pi=
ck it up from you. In my opinion, he offers superior services at a great pri=
ce.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>If you do require CPU services, call RJ and tell him I (Mike Herzog) se=
nt you or that you saw him on the Neohiopal list.  </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Respectfully submitted,</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Mike Herzog</DIV>