[NEohioPAL]Seeking bass and lead guitar w/vocals for working all-occassion dance band

Rebecca Marks rebecca.marks at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 13:08:51 PST 2007

------=_Part_11124_11917874.1169672931813

Local working all-occasion dance/cover band needs a new bass player and lead
guitarist (male) who can sing well!  We do weddings, corporate events,
private parties, clubs, etc. and are looking for great versatility and
fantastic personalities.  Prior experience in a wedding/dance band and an
established playlist is important.  Gigs are already booked and they are
coming in fast - auditions will take place over the next 2 weeks.

Interested?  Please reply to rebecca.marks at gmail.com

Thanks!