[NEohioPAL]OKLAHOMA Directing Team Sought

Michael Sferro mas9902 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 24 16:33:32 PST 2007

--_9292fce4-c2bb-4b49-8d02-98b418f17e69_

CAMEO has selected professional director Bill Hoffman to direct our fifth a=
nnual summer musical, OKLAHOMA.
=20
We are very excited to have Bill at the helm of the show.   This marks a tr=
ue milestone for CAMEO, as we work to elevate the level of our large scale,=
 professional quality summer shows. =20
=20
We are now seeking the remainder of the directing team.  For those interest=
ed in the position of Choreographer, Vocal Director, and Music Director ple=
ase contact Mike Sferro at mas9902 at hotmail.com or 330.289.6390. =20
=20
OKLAHOMA will be presented in the beautiful, state-of-the-art Medina Perfor=
ming Arts Center.  This amazing, 1200 seat venue has been acclaimed as one =
of the finest facilities in the state of Ohio. =20
=20
Show dates will be July 20, 21, 22, 26, 27, 28, and 29 2007. =20
=20
Our Mission:  CAMEO is an alliance of artists, educators and business profe=
ssionals who provide artistic resources that create quality theatrical prod=
uctions and artistic endeavors. We foster an appreciation of the arts in th=
e metropolitan Medina-area.
=20
We have recently partnered with Playhouse Square Center to offer profession=
al arts education opportunities at the Medina Performing Arts Center.
Michael A. SferroChair, CAMEO330.289.6390mas9902 at hotmail.comcameo@mcsoh.org=
www.mcsoh.org/pac/cameo =

--_9292fce4-c2bb-4b49-8d02-98b418f17e69_

<head>
{
margin:0px;
padding:0px
}
body
{
FONT-SIZE: 10pt;
FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma
}
</head>
ect our fifth annual summer musical, OKLAHOMA.<BR>
 <BR>
We are very excited to have Bill at the helm of the show.   This =
marks a true milestone for CAMEO, as we work to elevate the level of our la=
rge scale, professional quality summer shows.  <BR>
 <BR>
We are now seeking the remainder of the directing team.  For those int=
erested in the position of Choreographer, Vocal Director, and Music Directo=
r please contact Mike Sferro at <A href=3D"mailto:mas9902 at hotmail.com">mas9=
902 at hotmail.com</A> or 330.289.6390.  <BR>
 <BR>
OKLAHOMA will be presented in the beautiful, state-of-the-art Medina Perfor=
ming Arts Center.  This amazing, 1200 seat venue has been acclaimed as=
 one of the finest facilities in the state of Ohio.  <BR>
 <BR>
Show dates will be July 20, 21, 22, 26, 27, 28, and 29 2007.  <BR=

 <BR>
<EM><FONT face=3DArial>Our Mission:  CAMEO is an alliance of artists, =
educators and business professionals who provide artistic resources that cr=
eate quality theatrical productions and artistic endeavors. We foster an ap=
preciation of the arts in the metropolitan Medina-area.</FONT></EM><BR>
<EM><FONT face=3DArial></FONT></EM> <BR>
<EM><FONT face=3DArial>We have recently partnered with Playhouse Square Cen=
ter to offer professional arts education opportunities at the Medina Perfor=
ming Arts Center.</FONT></EM><BR>
<BR><BR>Michael A. Sferro<BR>Chair, CAMEO<BR>330.289.6390<BR><A href=3D"mai=
lto:mas9902 at hotmail.com">mas9902 at hotmail.com</A><BR><A href=3D"mailto:cameo=
@mcsoh.org">cameo at mcsoh.org</A><BR><A href=3D"http://www.mcsoh.org/pac/came=
o">www.mcsoh.org/pac/cameo</A><BR> <BR><BR><BR></body>

--_9292fce4-c2bb-4b49-8d02-98b418f17e69_--