[NEohioPAL]Various Volunteer Acting Positions Needed

promiseheart at lpemail.com promiseheart at lpemail.com
Wed Jan 24 16:58:46 PST 2007

A T T E N T I O N:
We are now looking to fill several roles for a very special film that we
are producing.  We have a need for the role of a policeman, waitress, and
saleslady.  We also need lots of extras.  These are all voluntary
positions, and anyone who would act in this film will receive a free copy
of the film and the notoriety that they deserve.  Please do not email us
at this time; just call (330)633-6093 to schedule your audition time, and
to get more details.  You may also check our website at:
www.mamasplan.com.
To join our film group, you must be experienced, dependable, and have
reliable transportation.  Serious inquiries only, please.  Thank you for
your interest.

The “Mama’s Plan” Film Group