[NEohioPAL]All My Sons review (Weathervane) on Stage to Page

stagetopage at aim.com stagetopage at aim.com
Wed Jan 24 23:02:36 PST 2007

----------MB_8C90E65ED73BC22_90_D832_FWM-M38.sysops.aol.com

All My Sons got off to a shaky start last week at Weathervane, where barely-there dynamics between characters marred the first act.

Granted, I saw the show, directed by Nancy Cates, on its second preview night. But we've come to expect great things from Cates, who has directed numerous times at Weathervane and had her last great hit there with the comedy Lend Me a Tenor.

>From what I saw last week, some of the key actors in this cast weren't up to the demanding task of making the late Arthur Miller's backyard drama real.

FOR KERRY CLAWSON'S FULL REVIEW, see http://kerryclawson.wordpress.com.

----------MB_8C90E65ED73BC22_90_D832_FWM-M38.sysops.aol.com

<HTML><BODY>