[NEohioPAL]video camera? where can I get one?

Angela Kabasan a_devilish_chaerm at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 25 06:01:25 PST 2007

--0-1768806217-1169733685=:80616

--0-1961018392-1169733685=:80616

Hey there!  I'm desperately looking for a video camera that makes VHS or Mini-DVs or DVD.  Does anyone know where I can rent one for the weekend for this project I'm working on?  Any help would be appreciated!  Thank you!

  Angela

--0-1961018392-1169733685=:80616

<hr size=1>Access over 1 million songs - <a href="http://pa.yahoo.com/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=36035/*http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited/">Yahoo! Music Unlimited.</a>