[NEohioPAL]Creating a Screenplay Writer's Club

david rousculp davidrousculp at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 25 07:34:02 PST 2007

--0-758031704-1169739242=:77648

In search of people who are serious screenplay writers.  I am willing to coordinate monthly, if not weekly (depending on the demand of the members), free informal meetings.  This is for writers only.  This is not a class to teach people how to write scripts, or find someone to write for you. I am looking for those who have a few scripts under their belt and are now seeking to bring their writing skills to a higher level.  Many of us are writers who depend on our families and friends to read our scripts for a critique and end up further behind.  Paying companies like Script Shark is not always in the budget.  Here is an opportunity to bounce your ideas and share your scripts with those who have enough experience to find the gaps that we don't always see.  The objective is to help each other fine tune our "babies" so that they are ready for competition or even selling status.  Hopefully, it will be a fun night out and colleagues will be born.

  David Rousculp
  330-321-3416

--0-758031704-1169739242=:77648

<DIV>In search of people who are serious screenplay writers.  I am willing to coordinate monthly, if not weekly (depending on the demand of the members), free informal meetings.  This is for writers only.  This is not a class to teach people how to write scripts, or find someone to write for you. I am looking for those who have a few scripts under their belt and are now seeking to bring their writing skills to a higher level.  Many of us are writers who depend on our families and friends to read our scripts for a critique and end up further behind.  Paying companies like Script Shark is not always in the budget.  Here is an opportunity to bounce your ideas and share your scripts with those who have enough experience to find the gaps that we don't always see.  The objective is to help each other fine tune our "babies" so that they are ready for competition or
 even selling status.  Hopefully, it will be a fun night out and colleagues will be born. </DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>David Rousculp</DIV>  <DIV>330-321-3416      </DIV>
--0-758031704-1169739242=:77648--