[NEohioPAL]WELL COMPENSATED: Co-Stage Manager needed for The Rose Tattoo at Ensemble Theater

Darcy Lindner pollux at polluxandcastor.com
Thu Jan 25 17:04:13 PST 2007

------=_NextPart_000_001D_01C740BB.FBCD0D50

I am stage managing the production of The Rose Tattoo at Ensemble =
Theater, but due to unexpected changes in my daytime work schedule, I =
need help!

I'm willing to pay someone $400 out of my paycheck to co-stage manage =
this production with me.=20

Rehearsal dates are Saturday, February 24th - Thursday, March 16th.  =
Opening is March 17th.  As you can see, that's two weeks, plus running =
the show for 3 Sunday matinees.  A lot of money for very little work, I =
promise!  Rehearsals during the work week generally start around 4pm, =
but you'd need to get there earlier to set up.  I could take over around =
6-6:30pm.  I can't be there at all on Sundays, so that would be a big =
day that I'd need someone.=20

I'm willing to talk to anyone who is interested, so please e-mail at =
pollux at polluxandcastor.com for more details.  I can send you a rehearsal =
schedule and let you know exactly when you'd be needed. I will provide =
all the stage managing "stuff" (script, God box, various forms of candy, =
etc).

Since I am the one looking for a co-stage manager, please do not contact =
the theater.  The director gave me permission to find someone myself!

Darcy Lindner

------=_NextPart_000_001D_01C740BB.FBCD0D50

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I am stage managing the production of =
The Rose=20
Tattoo at Ensemble Theater, but due to unexpected changes in my daytime =
work=20
schedule, I need help!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I'm willing to pay someone $400 out of =
my paycheck=20
to co-stage manage this production with me. </FONT></DIV><FONT =
face=3DArial=20
size=3D2>
<DIV><BR>Rehearsal dates are Saturday, February 24th - Thursday, March=20
16th.  Opening is March 17th.  As you can see, that's two =
weeks, plus=20
running the show for 3 Sunday matinees.  A lot of money for =
very=20
little work, I promise!  Rehearsals during the work week generally =
start=20
around 4pm, but you'd need to get there earlier to set up.  I could =
take=20
over around 6-6:30pm.  I can't be there at all on Sundays, so that =
would be=20
a big day that I'd need someone. </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I'm willing to talk to anyone who is interested, so please e-mail =
at <A=20
href=3D"mailto:pollux at polluxandcastor.com">pollux at polluxandcastor.com</A>=
 for more=20
details.  I can send you a rehearsal schedule and let you know =
exactly when=20
you'd be needed. I will provide all the stage managing "stuff" (script, =
God box,=20
various forms of candy, etc).</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Since I am the one looking for a co-stage manager, please do not =
contact=20
the theater.  The director gave me permission to find someone =
myself!</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Darcy Lindner</DIV>
<DIV></FONT> </DIV></BODY></HTML>