[NEohioPAL]Thank you Fred! (And other Neohiopal Contributors.)

Nina McCollum rockandroller1 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 29 05:29:01 PST 2007

I agree with this.  This is a really valuable service.
 Everything from auditions to "for sale" to free
previews, reviews, performance times/locations, etc.
The time it must take Fred to administer a list like
this and the dedication he has to it and to our arts
community by creating and maintaining this list is
worth a lot to me.  I was glad to donate.

Nina Angeloff McCollum