[NEohioPAL]Any Theatre Performers Ready to Buy or Sell a Home?

Ken Milota- Coldwell Banker kmilota66 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 29 07:41:04 PST 2007

--0-1202699121-1170085264=:63747

  As some of you may know, I have been working as a Realtor for quite awhile now, and I have been performing in theatre for six about six years.

  I would like anyone to call me if they would like to discuss how to purchase a home, the advantages of owning over renting, or how to sell a house in a horrible market such as this.

  I can help with financing, and make reccomendations for good lenders for your type of situation, and discuss how to get the best interest rate.

  Let me know if you'll be ready to buy or sell in the future so that I can keep in touch with you until then.

  I will also donate 10% of any transaction that is closed if a buyer or seller is found through NEohioPAL.

  Thanks Fred for making this list free and allowing us to advertise.

Ken Milota
  Real Estate Sales Agent
  Coldwell Banker Hunter Realty
  http://www.cbhunter.com/kmilota