[NEohioPAL]Locations for Local film

Mary Catalano botticelli1982 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 29 13:57:41 PST 2007

<DIV>Hello,</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I was wondering if anyone out there would be able to help me out in anyway in regards to finding cheep or free locations to shoot a film at.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>We will be shoting in May and June and we are looking for the following locations</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>A police station ( Out side shot, which can be any building, and an inside shot of a holding cell, which we can build if we have to and a general office scene of the station)</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Cemetary for a funeral scene</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>A Out door campus area</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>and general street scenes</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>We are also looking for a open indoor space, such as a warehouse or empty building.  This is to shot some general scenes</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Thank you for your time</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Mary</DIV>