[NEohioPAL]This Weekend: Something Dada's Grand Re-Opening

Something Dada somethingdada at aztemail.com
Tue Jan 30 09:15:49 PST 2007

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, the moment you've all been waiting for!  Right, OK, the Browns were eliminated from Super Bowl contention monmths ago, I mean the OTHER moment you've all been waiting for: The Something Dada Grand Re-Opening!  That's right, February 2nd is on Friday, and thus begins a grand new era in Something Dada's history.  Make sure to get your reservations now for this historic event!  There WILL be shows Friday at 8 PM, Saturday at 8 and 10:30 PM!  There will NOT be clowns.  There WILL be loads of Dada alumni in for the shows!  There will NOT be a giant cake in the shape of our logo.  There WILL be new structures, and classics you haven't seen for a while.  There will NOT be a Blue Angel flyover at exactly 8:12 to signify our 12 years of performing (believe me, we tried).  There WILL be the hilarious improv you've come to know, love and expect from Something Dada.

So call 216.696.4242 or email info at somethingdada.com right now to guarantee your reservations!  Tickets are only $10, all seats, all shows.  Free parking, either on the street or in the lot behind the building.  See you at the Tower!

SOMETHING DADA
All New... All Different... Like Always.

Next show times (all tickets just $10):

Friday, 2/2/07
8:00 PM

Saturday, 2/3/07