[NEohioPAL]FRIGHT TECK PICTURES adds two big names for feature!

eddie lengyel eddielengyel at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 31 14:26:43 PST 2007

--0-567016665-1170282403=:462

Fright teck pictures announces two big cleveland names in up coming feature, former star of Hellweek Don Kilrain (aka nods) and Joni Gomez (aka bitch bond) have jumped  on the ftp project! we are adding more characters to the film as it gets a script overhaul assisted by Joni Gomez along with Eddie Lengyel, we are adding some really  kool voodoo  stuff to the script that wasnt there wich is going to give the film alot more clout! We feel that Don and Jonie are going to bring alot of star power to this production! any questions feel free to write to eddielengyel at sbcglobal.net
--0-567016665-1170282403=:462

Fright teck pictures announces two big cleveland names in up coming feature, former star of Hellweek Don Kilrain (aka nods) and Joni Gomez (aka bitch bond) have jumped  on the ftp project! we are adding more characters to the film as it gets a script overhaul assisted by Joni Gomez along with Eddie Lengyel, we are adding some really  kool voodoo  stuff to the script that wasnt there wich is going to give the film alot more clout! We feel that Don and Jonie are going to bring alot of star power to this production! any questions feel free to write to <A href="mailto:eddielengyel at sbcglobal.net">eddielengyel at sbcglobal.net</A>
--0-567016665-1170282403=:462--