[NEohioPAL]Reminder: TrueNorth Open House - Saturday, Feb 3rd - 7-9:30pm

Carol Cordova tncarts at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 2 02:22:07 PST 2007

TrueNorth Cultural Arts invites you to stop by on Saturday, February 3rd
from 7:00 - 9:30pm to view our latest gallery show entitled "Motion, Balance
and Movement".

Don't miss this opportunity to meet the artists and tour our facility while
enjoying music and food from the on-site bakery.

TrueNorth Cultural Arts is located at 33491 Lake Road in Avon Lake next to
the Avon Lake Theatre. Call us at 440-933-7771 for more details.

Live.com page.
http://www.live.com/?addTemplate=ValentinesDay&ocid=T001MSN30A0701