[NEohioPAL]Volunteer Director or Assist. Dir. Needed

promiseheart at lpemail.com promiseheart at lpemail.com
Fri Feb 2 06:13:47 PST 2007

ATTN. :

Our pro-life group in Akron is creating an independent low-budget
film/docudrama called "Mama's Plan".  In this film we are addressing the
social problem of girls/young women who discard their newborn babies in
dumpsters, etc.  Our objective is to discourage the target audience form
harming their babies in any way.  Everyone involved in this film will NOT
be paid for their work.  This is an altruistic (not-for-profit) project
which will distribute copies of the film free of charge to schools, youth
groups, pregnancy crisis agencies, and the like.

We are deperately in need of a volunteer director and/or a volunteer
assistant director.
Please check out the film's website at www.mamasplan.com for more
information.  Please click onto the icon of our homepage (upper left-hand
corner) where you can see the rough draft script and feature song for our
film.  There have been quite a few changes made to the script on the
website, and we will discuss these changes when you contact us.

If you or anyone else you may know might be interested, please call us at
(330) 633-6093 or simply reply to this e-mail.  The ideal candidate would
be experienced, dedicated to this cause, and dependable.  Since we are
based in Akron, the person must also have very reliable transportation.

Again, there will NOT be any compensation for this position. This endeavor
will boost your resume, will be credited for your participation, and
receive a copy of the film when it is completed.  We look forward to
hearing from you.  Thank you for your interest.

Sincerely,

The "Mama's Plan" Film Group