[NEohioPAL]Haydenville(Hog tied and Hellbound) feature film from FTP

fright teck frighteckpictures at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 3 02:35:29 PST 2007

sorry for the mistake, I had someone send that for me and there was a
misunderstanding with the title, we are calling the movie Haydenville(Hog
tied and Hellbound) by fright teck pictures, once again my apologies for the
confusion, we are looking still for crew send contact info to
frighteckpictures at hotmail.com thanks Edward Lengyel any questions feel free
to call at 216 324-1160, we have just added Cris Smith to play Mama Balmer
along with Don Kilrain to play sherrif Norman Balmer and Alex(grandpa)
ratchison to play Vernon Balmer, the cast is growing and the response has
been awesome thanks everyone for your interest in this film its going to be
alot of fun we have our location picked out for the cabin scene thanks to
Brad he built a log cabin out of scratch!