[NEohioPAL]Postings for "Tonight" are "Too Late" for some.

rebekka willow janedoe963 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 2 20:50:02 PST 2007

------=_Part_18509_29403912.1170478202367

even without the digest, i find the posting to oftentimes be too late.  a
few days notice and a last-minute pitch is always a good idea.

willow

On 2/2/07, Rand Slotterbeck <rslotterbeck at hotmail.com> wrote:

>  Just a friendly reminder to those that post here to fill up their previe=
> houses or increase last minute enrolment in classes or screening attendan=
ce,
> etc. Although the minority, those of us who choose to receive this list i=
> digest form, receive the postings around 1 am the following morning after
> they have been posted. I'm sure you will get a greater response to your
> offers and incentives if you post them a day or so in advance, rather tha=
> the morning of the event you are promoting. Just a thought.
>
> Tyson

a,
> go on hiatus while out of town, switch from mime to plain text or
> vice-versa, etc. check out the FAQS at http://www.fredsternfeld.com.

--=20
Ecstatic love is an ocean, and the Milky Way is a flake of foam floating on
it.  Rumi

------=_Part_18509_29403912.1170478202367

y: georgia;">even without the digest, i find the posting to oftentimes be t=
oo late.  a few days notice and a last-minute pitch is always a good i=
dea.<br>
class=3D"gmail_quote">On 2/2/07, <b class=3D"gmail_sendername">Rand Slotter=
beck</b> <<a href=3D"mailto:rslotterbeck at hotmail.com">rslotterbeck at hotma=
il.com
</a>> wrote:</span><blockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"border-lef=
t: 1px solid rgb(204, 204, 204); margin: 0pt 0pt 0pt 0.8ex; padding-left: 1=
w houses or increase last minute enrolment in classes or screening attendan=
ce, etc. Although the minority, those of us who choose to receive this list=
 in digest form, receive the postings around 1 am the following morning aft=
er they have been posted. I'm sure you will get a greater response to y=
our offers and incentives if you post them a day or so in advance, rather t=
han the morning of the event you are promoting. Just a thought.
n.com/8HMAENUS/2740??PS=3D47575" target=3D"_blank" onclick=3D"return top.js=
.OpenExtLink(window,event,this)">FREE online classifieds from Windows Live =
Expo =96 buy and sell with people you know
</a>=20

one-at-a-time delivery or vice-versa, go on hiatus while out of town, switc=
h from mime to plain text or vice-versa, etc. check out the FAQS at <a href=
=3D"http://www.fredsternfeld.com" target=3D"_blank" onclick=3D"return top.j=
s.OpenExtLink(window,event,this)">
http://www.fredsternfeld.com</a>.