[NEohioPAL]Guest needed for TV shop taping

Karen Kawolics kmmk816 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 5 05:36:56 PST 2007

Hi,

  We are taping an episode of the health and fitness
program "Mind, Body, & Spirit" on Tuesday Feb 13th at
3:00PM in Macedonia at Cable 9 studios.

  Our theme is "Home".  We are looking for someone who
can speak on any topic related to that ... for
example... working out at home, having an
environmentally safer home, or any other ideas you may
have etc.

  Check out our website at www.MBStelevision.com.

  We will need you for a 6 minute in studio interview.
 No pay, but DVD copy and exposure provided.  The show
will air 12 times during the month of March.

  Please email me at kmmk816 at yahoo.com.

  Thanks for your help as always,  Karen

www.KarenKawolics.com
  www.MBStelevision.com