[NEohioPAL]Seeking Accomplished Volunteer Webmaster

promiseheart at lpemail.com promiseheart at lpemail.com
Mon Feb 5 18:56:07 PST 2007

A T T E N T I O N :
Our group in Akron, Ohio is putting together a low-budget film which will
be educational in nature, and help many young girls in schools and other
places.   At this time, we are in DESRERATE need of an accomplished and
experienced  webmaster who could totally update our “Mama’s Plan” web
site.  We are hoping to find a volunteer webmaster to do this, but if we
can’t, we will pay a small fee for this task to be done.  The revised text
will be given to this individual, and will have to replace the old text
which is on our website now.    The graphics and links will remain the
same.  We will only have to meet one time with this person in Akron to
explain the particulars.  Please respond by calling (330)633-6093 or by
emailing ekbole at sbcglobal.net. Thank you for your interest.

Sincerely,

The "Mama's Plan" Film Group