[NEohioPAL]Brian is on Network TV AGAIN! The OC! Go Baby!

Maureen Dempsey fromstage2screen at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 7 16:50:15 PST 2007

--0-1020779705-1170895815=:12362

Brian Kubach will be on The OC on Fox this Thurs. at 9pm.

  I am soooo proud of Clevelands own Brian Kubach.

  Dreams do come true!  Especially for those who work hard and take this business seriously.  Brian worked hard at fine tuning his skills and now it is paying off.

  Congratulations Brian!

  With Love,
  Maureen Dempsey
  Acting Coach
  440-313-8326

It's here! Your new message!
--0-1020779705-1170895815=:12362

<hr size=1>It's here! Your new message!<br>Get
http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=49938/*http://tools.search.yahoo.com/toolbar/features/mail/">Yahoo! Toolbar.</a>
--0-1020779705-1170895815=:12362--