[NEohioPAL]Something Dada Dries Your Tears

Something Dada somethingdada at aztemail.com
Tue Feb 6 09:13:18 PST 2007

Now, now, stop your crying.  Here's a hankie.  Maybe you missed Something Dada's Grand Re-Opening Weekend.  Maybe it was everything you expected and more, but that's no reason to be down in the dumps.  You can see Something Dada every weekend.  See, there's your chin perking up a bit.  It's true, Something Dada will be performing every Friday at 8 PM and Saturday at 8 and 10:30 PM.  Every single one.  There ya go, sniffle up the sadness, turn that frown upside down.  All tickets are just $10, and there's free parking.  That's the smile we're looking for.  As soon as this weekend, you can turn that smile into full-on guffaws!  Just call 216.696.4242 or email info at somethingdada.com to make your reservations!  Fantastic, we'll see you at the Tower!

SOMETHING DADA
All New... All Different... Like Always.

Next show times (all tickets just $10):

Friday, 2/2/07
8:00 PM

Saturday, 2/3/07