[NEohioPAL]Need band for reception

Barb Stuewe bstuewe at ameritech.net
Fri Feb 9 16:47:33 PST 2007

--0-517569261-1171068453=:23459

We are looking for a 3-4 piece band for a wedding reception on May 12th.  T=
he bride is Albanian, so the ultimate would be if this band knew Albanian, =
Greek, and American music.  Alternatively, we could use a band that maybe k=
new Greek and American music, but then could DJ and play the ethnic Albania=
n favorites from CD.=0A=0AThe reception will be at a hotel in Independence =
on the evening of May 12th.=0A=0AIf interested or if you know of a band who=
 would suit our needs, please send an email to
--0-517569261-1171068453=:23459

ad><body><div style=3D"font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:1=
0pt"><DIV>We are looking for a 3-4 piece band for a wedding reception on Ma=
y 12th.  The bride is Albanian, so the ultimate would be if this band =
knew Albanian, Greek, and American music.  Alternatively, we could use=
 a band that maybe knew Greek and American music, but then could DJ and pla=
y the ethnic Albanian favorites from CD.</DIV>=0A<DIV> </DIV>=0A<DIV>T=
he reception will be at a hotel in Independence on the evening of May 12th.=
</DIV>=0A<DIV> </DIV>=0A<DIV>If interested or if you know of a band wh=
o would suit our needs, please send an email to  </DIV>=0A<DIV> <=
--0-517569261-1171068453=:23459--