[NEohioPAL]Looking for vocal coach/accompanist

AKRfenish at aol.com AKRfenish at aol.com
Sat Feb 10 13:30:48 PST 2007

--part1_d02.9442a08.32ff9388_boundary

Hi there,

I am an actor/singer who recently got back into town for a few months and am
looking for a vocal coach or accompanist to meet with for a few sessions.
Anyone know anyone good who's not too expensive (;-), please let me know.  I'm on
the West Side.  Thanks for your help.

Best to all,

Alicia Rodis

--part1_d02.9442a08.32ff9388_boundary

=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Hi there,<BR>
<BR>
I am an actor/singer who recently got back into town for a few months and am=
 looking for a vocal coach or accompanist to meet with for a few sessions.&n=
bsp; Anyone know anyone good who's not too expensive (;-), please let me kno=
w.  I'm on the West Side.  Thanks for your help.<BR>
<BR>
Best to all,<BR>
<BR>
Alicia Rodis</FONT></HTML>