[NEohioPAL]Square Peg Promotions Arts Calendar 021107

Janelle janelle at squarepegpromotions.com
Sun Feb 11 07:28:22 PST 2007

------=_NextPart_000_0052_01C74DC7.5B4508B0

Hello! This edition of the Square Peg Promotions arts calendar includes
music concerts, theatre, dance, written and spoken word gatherings, and
visual arts events happening in Stark County and several surrounding =
areas.
Community events that defy categorization are included in black font.

=20

A CRAZY number of affordable visual arts and theatre classes for all =
ages
will begin over the next several weeks at a variety of Stark (and =
Summit)
County venues. All venues that submitted their class offerings to Square =
Peg
Promotions have been included in the calendar and/or in the =93Time =
Sensitive
Opportunities=94 section near the end of this edition. I=92m confident =
that
there are several other worthy organizations offering classes in our =
area,
also, but we haven=92t received their press releases or class offerings =
yet.
If your favorite arts organization offers opportunities for arts or arts
education (music, dance, theatre, written or spoken word, visual arts of =
any
form, or culinary arts; workshops, demos, classes, performances), please =
ask
them to email all pertinent info to janelle at squarepegpromotions.com. =
Square
Peg Promotions strives to compile the most comprehensive arts calendar =
in
the area...and postings are FREE!=20

=20

While we=92re on the subject of comprehensive local calendars, I=92d be =
remiss
if I didn=92t remind you of two other calendars for the Stark County =
area: the
new http://cantonrep.com <http://cantonrep.com/>  maintained by The
Repository, and the recently revamped Stark County Visitors=92 Bureau =
events
calendar: http://www.cantonstarkcvb.com <http://www.cantonstarkcvb.com/> =
.
You=92ll find some local arts events on these sites, as well as all =
kinds of
community and sports events that may not fit well under Square Peg=92s =
=93arts=94
umbrella (e.g. =93GO, Legends!). I=92ve found both sites to be relevant,
accessible, and user-friendly.

=20

Plans for the 2nd annual Stark Arts Festival, presented by (non-profit)
Stark Arts Coming Together, are being finalized in the coming days. If =
you
&/or your business, church/synagogue, youth group, or organization would
like to =93get in on the ACT,=94 please visit =
http://starkartsfestival.com/ and
click on =93Stark Arts Festival Registration.=94 This county-wide =
celebration of
the arts will be held from April 13th to 22nd, with the Finale on =
Sunday,
April 22nd, at the beautiful, new Glenoak High School facility in Plain
Township.=20

Want to be involved, but don=92t know how? Just email info at starkact.com =
and
ask to be put in touch with the ambassadors for your region of Stark =
County.
This is a wonderful opportunity to participate in the arts while =
enjoying
increased exposure for your business through all of the promotional =
efforts
of the festival committee.

=20

There=92s so much =93good=94 happening in all corners of Stark County. =
Thanks for
being a part of it!

=20

Wishing you a Happy Hallmark Holiday...and warmth & wellness, too~

Square Peg Promotions=20

Janelle

330-268-1744

<<As always, if your band, venue, or non-profit organization is hosting =
an
event that should be included in our weekly e-calendar, just email the
particulars to me at janelle at squarepegpromotions.com   If you have =
friends
or fellow art- and music-lovers who should be on our mailing list, they
should email me at the same address and type =93 =
<mailto:janlrene at sssnet.com>
Subscribe=94 in the subject line. Conversely, if you=92d rather not =
receive this
free, blind-copied, weekly newsletter, simply send me an email with
=93unsubscribe=94 in the subject line! Thanks.>>

***

=20

This Week...

=20

Call to Audition: My Fair Lady presented by The Canal Fulton Players

Sunday, February 11th, 7pm to 9:30pm

Location: The United Methodist Church of Canal Fulton, 363 Cherry Street =
SE,
Canal Fulton, Ohio 44614   Performance Dates: April 27-29 and May 4-6=20

The Canal Fulton Players announce auditions for the Lerner and Loewe
musical, =93My Fair Lady.=94 Be prepared to sing a song from score and =
to read
from script. For information, contact Dave Van Gaasbeek at 330-494-1022 =
or
330-854-4387.=20

=20

Monday, February 12th, 7:30pm

Morgan Spurlock, the creator of Super Size Me, will speak=20

University of Akron, E.J. Thomas Hall, 198 Hill Street, Akron, OH =
44325-0501
330.972.7570
General admission tickets are available at the door for $8; student =
tickets
$4.  To carpool from the Canton area, meet at the parking lot on the =
west
side of Max & Erma's (by Belden Village Mall, now known as Westfield =
Mall)
at 6pm.

Creator and host of the reality program 30 Days on the FX Network, =
Morgan
Spurlock became his own guinea pig in the Academy Award nominated 2004 =
hit
documentary Super Size Me. As writer, director and producer of the film, =
he
focused on the epidemic of obesity in America, and followed it up with =
his
book, Don=92t Eat This Book. With fun and sobering humor, Spurlock gives
audiences a look at the legal, financial and physical costs of =
America=92s
hunger for fast food.=20

Sponsored by The University of Akron Honors Program.=20

=20

Monday, February 12th, 7:30pm

Malone College Department of Fine Arts Faculty Artist Series:

Salzedo Harp Duo: Jody Guinn and Nancy Lendrim=20

Stewart Room of Randall Campus Center, 515 25th St. NW, Canton OH 44709
330.471.8231

Free & open to the public.

=20

Monday, February 12th, 8pm to 10pm

Poetry & Prose open mic night=20

Muggswigz coffee & tea co., 137 Walnut Ave. NE, Canton, OH 44702 (330)
452-6336

www.muggswigz.com <http://www.muggswigz.com/>=20

=20

Tuesday, February 13th, 6:30pm

Wallace Coleman (traditional blues)

KSU Stark Campus Main Hall Auditorium, 6000 Frank Ave NW, Jackson Twp =
44720

Free and open to the public. More info at www.stark.kent.edu
<http://www.stark.kent.edu/>  or 330.499.9600.

=20

Tuesday, February 13th, 7:30pm

Music open mic night

Muggswigz coffee & tea co., 137 Walnut Ave. NE, Canton, OH 44702 (330)
452-6336

www.muggswigz.com <http://www.muggswigz.com/>=20

=20

Wednesday, February 14th, 7pm to around 9pm

Roast Night Wednesdays (every Wednesday evening)

Muggswigz coffee & tea co., 137 Walnut Ave. NE, Canton, OH 44702 (330)
452-6336

On Wednesday nights, the Muggswigz crew roasts and samples their coffees
during regular store hours. Guests may sample the fresh-roasted coffee
throughout the night and have a great chance to talk with the staff =
about
coffee and tea. The lively night starts at 7pm and ends around 9pm, with
guests sampling one of the coffees of the night. Everyone who guesses =
the
correct coffee receives a free half pound of it! There is no charge for
members of Muggswigz=92 CoffeeLovers club. For non-members, to receive
fresh-roasted cups of coffee throughout the night and take a guess at =
the
mystery coffee is $3.

=20

Wednesday, February 14th, 7:30pm to 9:30pm

Wednesday Writers=92 Workshop

Panera Bread, Strip Avenue at =93The Strip,=94 North Canton OH 44720

The Wednesday Writers' Workshop has openings for new members.  No =
membership
fees or charges!  The group will critique members' work in all genres on =
the
second Wednesday of the month at 6:30pm at Panera on the Strip in North
Canton.  Please contact Audrey Lavin at lavingroup at aol.com for details.

=20

Wednesday, February 14th, 7:30pm to 9:30pm

Valentines Day with  <http://www.peggycoyle.com/PeggyandBrad/index.htm>
Peggy Coyle and Brad Bolton

Maize Valley Winery, 6193 Edison St. NE (St. Rt. 619) Hartville, Ohio =
44632
330-877-8344

Bill reminds us to come check out the new look in the tasting area and
market: more seating & more open space, =93because cool people just keep
coming out!=94 mr.maze at maizevalley.com  www.maizevalleywinery.com
<http://www.maizevalleywinery.com/>    www.peggycoyle.com
<http://www.peggycoyle.com/> =20

=20

Wednesday, February 14th, 6:30pm cash bar; 7pm dinner; 8pm show

Thursday, February 15th, 6:30pm cash bar; 7pm dinner; 8pm show

(2 nights only!)

=93Run for Your Wife!=94 presented by North Canton Playhouse

Fieldcrest Estate (historic Hoover Lodge), 1346 Easthill St. SE (55th =
St.),
North Canton OH

Brought Back by Popular Demand just in time for Valentine=92s Day! =
Admission:
$35.00 includes Dinner 7:00, Show 8:00, and Parking. Call NCP Office at =
330
494-1613 for more information and reservations.

=20

Thursday, February 15th, 7pm

Altered (Christian rock), with special guests opening: Dom Liberati and
Black Light Theory

Malone College Memorial=92s Chapel of the Johnson Center for Worship and =
Fine
Arts,

(the former First Christian Church building), 2600 Cleveland Avenue NW,
Canton OH

Admission is $5. Half of the proceeds will go to the Domestic Violence
Project. For more info, email radio at malone.edu.=20

=20

Thursday, February 15th, 7:30pm

Ryan Humbert (acoustic)

Sonnet=92s Coffee, Wadsworth

$3 cover and a $3 BYOB fee per person. www.sonnetscoffee.com
<http://www.sonnetscoffee.com/>  http://ryanhumbert.com
<http://ryanhumbert.com/>=20

=20

Thursday, February 15th, 7:30pm
"Fur" Art Film

Canton Palace Theatre, 605 Market Avenue North, downtown Canton, OH =
44702
330.454.8172

A biopic about the life of photographer Diane Arbus, considered one of =
the
most mysterious, enigmatic, and frighteningly bold artists of the 20th
century. Most known for her obsession with 'freak' subject-matter, her
haunting work emerged from a deeply private place. Arbus' death was as
mysteriously tragic as was the aura surrounding some of her most =
piercing
portraits. Drama, Adaptation and Biopic. R for graphic nudity, some
sexuality and language. 2 hours. 7:30 pm, $4. =
www.cantonpalacetheatre.org
<http://www.cantonpalacetheatre.org/>   =20

=20

Thursday, February 15th, 8pm

Perry High School Pipers and Jazz I Concert

PHS Mattachione Theatre, 3737 13th Street SW, Canton OH 44710

Thank you, Beth Polen (choir director) and Greg Wright (band director) =
for
rekindling this Perry tradition! Tickets $4 each for reserved seats are
available by calling Beth Polen or Greg Wright at 330.477.3486 or by =
picking
up an order form from the PHS main office.

=20

Thursday, February 15th, 9pm

Brett Dennen, with special guest, Zach!

Lime Spider, South Main Street, downtown Akron
www.thelimespider.com =
<http://rd.bcentral.com/?ID=3D4893974&s=3D90668551>=20

=20

Friday, February 16th, 6pm to 8pm

Studio M Opening: Bili Kribbs=92 =93Purging of the Whimsical Data Mix=94

The Jeffrey Allens provide live music during the opening

Massillon Museum, 121 Lincoln Way East, downtown Massillon OH 44646
330.833.4061

The party is free and open to all. No Reservations. Exhibition continues
through March 25th.

The Massillon Museum=B9s Studio M will feature paintings on paper, wood, =
and
glass; furniture; and sculpture by Bili Kribbs of Massillon from =
February 16
to March 25, 2007.  Kribbs, who earned an Associates Degree in =
Specialized
Science: Computer Animation and Multimedia Design at The Art Institute =
of
Pittsburgh, works as a technical support representative at Massillon =
Cable
TV.  His artwork is displayed at Second April Gallery in Canton.  It has
been seen at the Canton Zing Festival, the Ananda Center=B9s Syrcus =
event in
Massillon, and Canton=B9s Art is Alive event.  In July of 2006, he =
created the
=B3Garbage to Glory Trash Can Mural=B2 for the City of Canton.  For =
Massillon
Cable TV, Kribbs has created architectural illustrations and two =
30-second
commercials.  To learn more about the artist, visit www.bili.org
<http://www.bili.org/> .
The February/March Studio M exhibition, Purging of the Whimsical Data =
Mix,
is an encore for Kribbs, who displayed a different body of work in the
Massillon Museum=B9s Studio M in December of 2004.  He will teach a =
workshop
on Saturday, March 3, at the Museum in conjunction with his Studio M
exhibition.
This collection of paintings, sculptures and furniture explore the =
American
human need to deflate the mind from too much stimulation. Boredom breeds
creativity in those of us who grew up in a sugar coated, animated, glitz =
and
glamour media saturated world, says Kribbs.  When we fill our minds with =
pop
music lyrics, memorize jingles from a cola commercials, and recite =
dialogue
from films, it=B9s difficult to have quiet time... We can=B9t ride in =
the car
without radio; we can=B9t fly on a plane without a movie. We can=B9t =
even see a
movie without popcorn and candy.=20
When asked to describe the show, Kribbs responded: =93whimsical, wild, =
witty,
nuts, crazy, coo-coo, daft, loony, off his rocker, out of his mind,  =
ninjas,
pirates, robots, cowboys, giant monsters attacking the city, UFOs, =
flying
saucers, aliens, monsters, cartoon characters, comic book super heroes,
dragons, science fiction, space ships, skulls, rock and roll, space age
laser guns, swords, break dancing, hip-hop DJs, Goblins, goats, pigs, =
cows,
barn yard animals, fast food burgers, corn, chess, kings and queens, =
knights
and jesters, boxing matches, burning fire, monkeys, duckies, delicious,
opulent, magnificent, spectacularly colorful, glitter, bling-bling, =
wood,
metal, paint, interactive stimulation, toys, playful fun, creatures and
critters, bunnies, tricky, clever, jest, humor, jokes, and silliness.=94
The Studio M show may be seen during regular Museum hours, Tuesday =
through
Saturday 9:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and Sunday 2:00 to 5:00 p.m., except =
when
the Silk Room has been reserved for private functions.  A call to the =
Museum
office can confirm that the exhibit is available for viewing =
330-833-4061. A
visit to the Massillon Museum is always free.=20
Studio M enhances the collaboration between the Museum and the community =
by
showcasing the artistic talents of local, regional, and national =
artists.
The series of three-week shows will continue throughout the year, =
selected
by jurors from proposals submitted by artists.  Brochures containing
guidelines and an application are available by contacting the Massillon
Museum at 330-833-4061 or www.massillonmuseum.org
<http://www.massillonmuseum.org/> .

Friday, February 16th, 7pm

=93The Elements=94 Dance Concert presented by Living Fountain=92s Junior =
Company

First Friends Church, 5455 Market Avenue North, Canton OH 44714=20

Admission is by donation. Tonight=92s pieces are based on the four =
elements:
Earth, Wind, Water, and Fire. Please show support for this team of up &
coming dancers! www.livingfountain.org <http://www.livingfountain.org/>  =

=20

Friday, February 16th, 7pm

Specialty Coffee Month Coffee Seminar=20

Muggswigz coffee & tea co., 137 Walnut Ave. NE, Canton, OH 44702 (330)
452-6336

$5 email to reserve a space   www.muggswigz.com =
<http://www.muggswigz.com/>=20

=20

Friday, February 16th, 7pm (doors open at 6pm)

(and each Friday through March 2nd)

=93Pirates=94 dinner theatre fundraiser presented by The Louisville =
Community
Theatre

Skyland Pines, 3550 Columbus Road NE, Canton OH 44714

The show is audience-interactive. Tickets are $30, available online at
<http://www.lctstark.org/> www.lctstark.org or by phone at 330.875.7371.

=20

Friday, February 16th, 7:30pm=20

Multi-Development Services Of Stark County Presents=85Canton Idol 2007
Semi-Finals

Timken High School Auditorium, West Tuscarawas Street near downtown =
Canton

Admission $7.00, or pay only $6.00 with a non-perishable item for the =
MDS
food pantry.

The Finals will be held on Friday, March 23rd 7:30pm at Timken High =
School
Auditorium.=20

For more information, please call MDS at 330-471-9139. =
www.canton-idol.org
<http://www.canton-idol.org/> =20

=20

Friday, February 16th, 8pm

Saturday, February 17th, 8pm

Sunday, February 18th, 2:30pm

(final weekend!)

All My Sons by Arthur Miller (drama)

Players Guild Theatre, 1001 Market Avenue N, downtown Canton 44702
330.453-7617

www.playersguildtheatre.com <http://www.playersguildtheatre.com/> =20

=20

Friday, February 16th, 8pm

Saturday, February 17th, 8pm

 (and February 23, 24, 25)

=93I Love You, You=92re Perfect, Now Change=94 presented by the =
Carnation City
Players of Alliance

Firehouse Theater, 450 E. Market, Alliance, OH 44601  330-821-8712

Tickets are $10 for adults, $8 for students (under 18).

Email: info at carnationcityplayers.org  Website: =
www.carnationcityplayers.org
<http://www.carnationcityplayers.org/>=20

=20

Friday, February 16th, 8pm

Saturday, February 17th, 8pm

Sunday, February 18th, 2:30pm

(and 8pm February 22, 23, 24, 25; March 1, 2, 3; and 2:30p March 4th)

Oklahoma!

Kent State University Campus, Fine Arts Theatre, 6000 Frank Rd NW, North
Canton 44720

330.244.3356  <http://www.stark.kent.edu/> www.stark.kent.edu=20

Ticket prices are $10 for adults and $5 for non-Kent State students,
children under 17 and Senior Citizens. All Kent State students are =
admitted
free of charge with student ID. For reservations and group rates, =
contact
the Kent State Stark Theatre Box Office, beginning February 2, Monday
through Friday from 1 to 5 p.m. at 330-244-3348.

The results produced by Rodgers and Hammerstein speak for themselves. =
There
are countless reasons this play is such an influential work, but among =
the
most important is that it is a truly integrated musical. The songs and
dances grow out of the characters and their emotions, rather=20

than just fulfilling the need for singing and dancing in a musical. Many =
of
the songs in this play, including Oh, What a Beautiful Morning, The =
Surrey
With the Fringe On Top, and People Will Say We=92re in Love, are a =
permanent
part of the American musical library and are instantly recognized all =
over
the world.=20

Congratulations and best wishes to our Square Peg friend, Tosca Rolf, as =
she
makes her first appearance in a KSU-Stark theatre production!

=20

Friday, February 16th, 8pm

Ryan Humbert (Acoustic Trio show)

Musica, Akron

With special acoustic guests, Jeff & Kira from Jaded Era.  $5 cover.
http://ryanhumbert.com <http://ryanhumbert.com/> =20

=20

Friday, February 16th, 8pm

Saturday, February 17th, 8pm

(final weekend!)

The Pillowman presented by The University of Akron Theatre Guild=20

The Paul A. Daum Theatre in Kolbe Hall, University of Akron, Akron OH=20

 Tickets are $5.00 for students, $8.00 for adults. Written by Martin
McDonough. Directed by Brad Cain. http://theatreguild.uakron.net
<http://theatreguild.uakron.net/> =20

=20

Friday, February 16th, 9pm to Midnight

Live Music=20

The Hub (inside First Friends Church), 5455 Market Ave. N. , Canton, OH
44714

The Hub, a coffee house for young adults is open every Friday night =
during
the school year from 9:00 PM to midnight.  There is a $2 cover charge =
which
includes coffee and snacks by donation.  It is a great place to come and
hang out with other young adults. Open to the public.

=20

Saturday, February 17th, 9:30am to 10am (Class 1 of 4)

Mommy and ME art classes (Age 3=92s with mom)

Rabbit on the Moon, corner of 2ndStreet & Federal Avenue NE, near =
downtown
Massillon

A handmade book of =93ME.=94 Trace, color, cut and paste, shapes, and =
drawing of
that energetic little one. $20 for all 4 sessions. Please register at
330.844.4991 or ekjevec at sssnet.com. Please let Kathy know if assistance =
is
needed for the cost of children=92s classes.

=20

Saturday, February 17th, 10:30am to 11:45am (Class 1 of 4)

The Universe (art classes for ages 4 to 8 years)

Rabbit on the Moon, corner of 2ndStreet & Federal Avenue NE, near =
downtown
Massillon

Draw, paint, and made models of the universe both real and imagined. $20 =
for
all 4 sessions. Please register at 330.844.4991 or ekjevec at sssnet.com.
Please let Kathy know if assistance is needed for the cost of =
children=92s
classes.

=20

Saturday, February 17th, 10:30am to Noon

Cool Times....Hot Art! The Greater Stark Community Arts Network ArtWorks
Project

2nd April galerie, 209 6th St. NW/ Canton Ohio 44702/ 330-451-0924=20

Projects ranging from drawing, painting and collage to sculpture, =
jewelry
and much more!

Please call 24 hours in advance to register. Cost - $5.00 per child per
class!=20

=20

Saturday, February 17th, 1pm to 2pm (Class 1 of 4)

Beginning Calligraphy (art classes for ages 9 to 12)

Rabbit on the Moon, corner of 2ndStreet & Federal Avenue NE, near =
downtown
Massillon

Basic Italic alphabet will be taught with small and large letters, some
illustration. $20 for all 4 sessions. Please register at 330.844.4991 or
ekjevec at sssnet.com. Please let Kathy know if assistance is needed for =
the
cost of children=92s classes.

=20

Saturday, February 17th, 1pm to 3pm

Chicken Cook-Off...and TASTE-off!

Latte Da Coffee House, 3214 Lincoln Way East, Perry Twp 330.833.8022

Show off your favorite chicken recipe! Just bring it in with a $5 entry =
fee
on the 17th. Customers who pay $1 will get to taste and rate ALL the
entries. Winner takes all entry fees.=20

=20

Saturday, February 17th, evening=20

NEOBA . . . North East Ohio Blues Alliance Meeting open to the public

Friendz (Nightclub), Alliance, OH

 NEOBA=92s purpose is to promote Blues and Jazz in the greater Stark =
County
area.

Blues lovers and musicians are invited to join us this evening to meet,
cover some basic info about the organization, discuss progress, etc., =
then
have a great meal!  For those who can stay later, the group will  gather
around and listen to some great live music.

=20

Saturday, February 17th, 8pm to 10pm

Ashley Toussant (singer/songwriter)

Muggswigz coffee & tea co., 137 Walnut NE, Canton, OH 44702 (330) =
452-6336

$3 Suggested Cover www.muggswigz.com <http://www.muggswigz.com/>=20

=20

Saturday, February 17th, 7:30pm=20

Gospel Meets Symphony 2007: Akron Symphony Orchestra & Gospel Choir

E.J. Thomas Hall, 198 Hill Street, Akron, OH 44304 (330) 972-7595

Guest conductor tba.  For Tickets ($15, $25, or $35) please call
330.972.7570 or www.ticketmaster.com <http://www.ticketmaster.com/> , =
or,
for extra perks and receptions, order patron tickets through the =
Symphony at
330.535.8131.  www.akronsymphony.org <http://www.akronsymphony.org/>=20

=20

Saturday, February 17th, 7:30pm to 9:30pm

Mike Lenz

Maize Valley Winery, 6193 Edison St. NE (St. Rt. 619) Hartville, Ohio =
44632
330-877-8344

Bill reminds us to come check out the new look in the tasting area and
market: more seating & more open space, =93because cool people just keep
coming out!=94 mr.maze at maizevalley.com  www.maizevalleywinery.com
<http://www.maizevalleywinery.com/>     www.mikelenz.com
<http://www.mikelenz.com/> =20

=20

Saturday, February 17th, 8pm

Classical Concert V =96 Orchestra Showcase

Canton Symphony Orchestra, Co-sponsored by Stark Industrial, Inc. and =
Clio
Euterpe

Umstattd Hall, 2323  17th Street NW, Canton OH 330.452.2094

Johnson (trumpet); Orcutt (oboe); Iwasaki (violin); Klein (clarinet);
Patterson (viola)

Vivaldi Double Trumpet Concerto in C (principal trumpet); Barber =
Canzonetta
for Oboe and Orchestra (princ. Oboe); Philip Glass Violin Concerto
(Iwasaki); Intermission [20]; Debussy Rhapsody No. 1 for Clarinet and =
Orch.
(Klein); Penderecki Viola Concerto (Patterson); Ravel Bolero; Total =
Timing
incl. inter: 1H40 min. www.cantonsymphony.org
<http://www.cantonsymphony.org/>=20

=20

Sunday, February 18th, Noon to 4pm

Kidfest 20th Annual Family Festival

Canton Jewish Community Center, 2631 Harvard Ave NW =95 Canton, OH 44709
330.452.0132  Advance tickets $5 for CJCC member children; $8 for =
non-member
children; adults free. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
330.453.0132 to charge tickets w/ Visa, MasterCard, or Discover.
www.jewishcanton.org <http://www.jewishcanton.org/> =20

=20

Sunday, February 18th, 3pm to 5pm

=93Dialogue=94=20

Rabbit on the Moon, corner of 2ndStreet & Federal Avenue NE, near =
downtown
Massillon

No Charge, but please register at 330.844.4991 or ekjevec at sssnet.com.
Coffee and conversation, a la Socrates! Try civil discourse on difficult
topics. This session will use Dali=92s, =93The Las Supper=94 as the =
text. Prints
provided.

=20

Sunday, February 18th, 3pm

=93Silver Screen Sunday=94 featuring singer-songwriter Randy Newman

University of Akron=92s E.J. Thomas Hall, 198 Hill Street, Akron, OH =
44304

Newman joins the U of A=92s School of Music=92s Symphonic Band and =
Orchestra.
The jazz band from Akron Public Schools=92 Miller South School for the =
Visual
and Performing Arts will perform in the lobby prior to the concert. =
Tickets
$10 adults; $8 for sr. citizens and children age 12 & under. To order, =
call
330.972.7570. Also available at the door.

=20

Sunday, February 18th, 4pm

Five Choir Festival

Christ Presbyterian Church, 530 West Tuscarawas Street, downtown Canton
330.455.1000

Ashland University Choir, Bel=92 VOCI, McKinley High School A=92Cappella =
Choir,
The Canton Children=92s Chorus, Voices of Canton Concert Singers. =
Tickets at
the door $10 adults and $5 for students. www.cantonvoci.org
<http://www.cantonvoci.org/> =20

=20

Sunday, February 18th, 6pm (doors open at 5pm)

Rising Star Talent Show and Contest: Final Round

The Faircrest of North Canton,1346 Easthill St (55th Street), North =
Canton,
44720

Admission $10.00 (includes hors d'oeuvres reception). Call the NCP =
office at
330-494-1613 or visit the website at www.northcantonplayhouse.com
<http://www.northcantonplayhouse.com/>   for more information.

=20

Now through February 24th

Beehive

Carousel Dinner Theatre, 1275 East Waterloo Road, Akron OH 44306 =20

330.724.9855 or 800.362.4100

This production also features local guitarist, Erin Vaughn, in the =
6-piece
live-onstage band. www.carouseldinnertheatre.com
<http://www.carouseldinnertheatre.com/> =20

=20

Now through February 25th=20

Northern Exposure: from the permanent collection of The Little Art =
Gallery,
North Canton

Canton Museum of Art, 1001 Market Avenue North in the Cultural Center =
for
the Arts in downtown Canton, 44702   330-453-7666

Curated by Laurie Fife Harbert of The Little Art Gallery of the North =
Canton
Library, this exhibit features local artists of past and present, =
including
Wanda Montgomery, Nancy Stewart Matin, Isabel Zaldivar, Fred Goodnight,
David Kuntzman, and others. Museum Hours are Monday through Saturdays =
from
10:00 am to 5:00 pm; Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday evenings from 7:00 =
9:00 pm; and Sundays from 1:00 to 5:00 pm. Gallery admission price is $4 =
for
adults, $2.50 for seniors and children (ages 6-12), and CMA members are
always free. Admission on Tuesdays is free to all! =
http://www.cantonart.org/

=20

Now through March 2nd

Exhibit: Susan Shie: 31 quilted diary paintings

Wayne Center for the Arts, 237 South Walnut Street, Wooster, OH

Viewing hours: M-F 9am to 9pm; Saturdays 9am-4pm. FREE admission!
330.264.ARTS.

=20

And Beyond...

=20

Monday, February 19th, 7pm to 9pm (Class 1 of 6)

Basic Book Form (art classes for Teens and Adults)

Rabbit on the Moon, corner of 2ndStreet & Federal Avenue NE, near =
downtown
Massillon

Pamphlet, accordion, star, stab binding with found and store-made =
papers.
All materials included for $30 fee for all 6 classes. Please register at
330.844.4991 or ekjevec at sssnet.com.=20

=20

Monday, February 19th, 8pm to 10pm

Poetry & Prose open mic night=20

Muggswigz coffee & tea co., 137 Walnut Ave. NE, Canton, OH 44702 (330)
452-6336

www.muggswigz.com <http://www.muggswigz.com/>=20

=20

Tuesday, February 20th, 7pm to 9pm (Class 1 of 6)

Beginning Drawing (art classes for adults/teens)

Rabbit on the Moon, corner of 2ndStreet & Federal Avenue NE, near =
downtown
Massillon

=93If you can write your name, then you can draw! Really!=94 Try your =
hand with
pencil, pen, and conte crayons. Basic materials included with $40 fee =
for
all 6 classes. Please register at 330.844.4991 or ekjevec at sssnet.com.=20

=20

Time-Sensitive Opportunities:

=20

Call for Visual Artists for Juried Craft & Artisan Show Saturday, March
24th, 10am to 4pm, show presented by North Canton Lions  at  Hoover High
School, 525 Seventh St. NE, North Canton OH  44720=20

Call for Visual Artists: Organization is in need of two to three artists =
who
would be willing to work together to build a Kiosk.
tumekaharris at volarellc.com

Call for Instructors of Music, Theatre, and Visual Arts: The Edgewood
Community Center, Plain Township

The Edgewood Community Center is happy to announce that construction has
been completed at their location: 6852 Market Ave. N in Plain Township
(Stark Cty.). The Center is putting a tremendous emphasis on building =
the
arts. If you are interested in using the center=92s theater, offering an
educational program, or simply taking a tour, please contact Arts =
Director,
Kimberly Payne, who would =93love to show you around.=94 The Center is =
also
seeking instructors for private music lessons, musical theater & drama
classes, and beginner visual art lessons. The mission of this arts team =
will
be to enrich our community's physical, emotional, and spiritual health
through the arts and Christian love. Please pass the word to anyone you
think might be interested. For more info or to schedule a tour, please
contact Kimberly Payne, Director of Arts, Edgewood Community Center, by
email at kpayne at edgewoodcommunitycenter.com or by phone at 330-309-7030.

Contests for All Ages: McKinley Museum, Canton Entries should be sent to =
Kim
Kenney, Wm. McKinley Presidential Library & Museum; 800 McKinley =
Monument
Drive NW, Canton OH 44708. For more information, call =
330.455.7043.Coloring
Contest for grades K-4; Drawing & Painting Contest for grades K-4; =
5th-8th;
and 9th-12th.; Essay Contest for grades 3-5; 6-8; and 9-12.; 3-D model
Contest for grades K-4; 5th-8th; and 9th to 12th. ; Photo Contest for =
Adults

Call to Bands: Battle of Standing Rock II (Kent, Ohio)
http://BattleOfStandingRock.com <http://battleofstandingrock.com/> .
www.standingrock.net

Call for Poets: Stark Arts Festival and Stark Area Regional Transit
Authority (SARTA) www.audreylavin.com <http://www.audreylavin.com/> =20

(Editor=92s Note: Call 330.268.0012 or visit =
http://starkartsfestival.com
<http://starkact.com/>  to register as a volunteer, performer or hosting
organization, or to find out more information.)

Call for Artists: In the Round Community Art Space:
http://intheround.com/artspace=20

Call for Students: Massillon Museum Art Classes, Spring Session
330-833-4061: www.massillonmuseum.org <http://www.massillonmuseum.org/> =
.

Call for Students: " All classes at The North Canton Playhouse Youth
Theatre,1210 South Main St, North Canton. Call 330 494-1613=20

Call for Music Director: Players Guild Theatre, Canton OH
artistic at playersguildtheatre.com   www.playersguildtheatre.com=20

Call for Students: Weathervane Adult Education SPRING 2007 ~ Ages 18 and =
Up
~

Call for Writers: http://aprilboyer.com <http://aprilboyer.com/>=20

Call for Students: Rabbit on the Moon, downtown Massillon  Kathy Jevec
330.844.4991 or ekjevec at sssnet.com.=20

Call for Theatre Director: The Little Theatre at Tuscarawas County for
2007-08 season. Martha Campbell 740.922.1644 or =
Campbell_1027 at sbcglobal.net.

Call for Students: Players Guild Theatre Classes Spring Term: March 19th =
May 13th,. Details online at www.playersguildtheatre.com
<http://www.playersguildtheatre.com/> =20

Call for Theatre Students: The Harmony Spot Classes 1227 N Main Street,
North Canton, OH 44720  (330) 305-1466  www.harmonyspot.com
<http://www.harmonyspot.com/>=20

Call for Writers: The Wednesday Writers=92 Workshop, N. Canton, has =
openings
Audrey Lavin lavingroup at aol.com=20

Call for Artists/Musicians/Dancers/Volunteers: Arts Alive! Award
nominations, Akron www.akronareaarts.org <http://www.akronareaarts.org/> =

Now through April 22nd, 2007 Art from the Classroom Exhibit of the North
Canton Public Library, The Little Art Gallery, 185 North Main Street, =
North
Canton, Ohio=20

Call for Drummers: contact at all2uband.org =20

Call for Student Composers: Great Lakes Theater Festival & WCPN 90.3FM
Deadline: Friday, March 2nd. www.greatlakestheater.org
<http://www.greatlakestheater.org/>=20

=20

Ongoing Opportunities...

Call for Musical Instruments: Music Alive Sponsored by 91.3 The Summit,
Akron Public Schools, and Taylor Band & Orchestra

. 330-761-3099 or http://913thesummit.com <http://913thesummit.com/> =20

Call for Members: Canton Palace Theatre Members receive movie coupons,
passes, preferred balcony seating for films, special recognition, movie
parties, http://www.instantseats.com/index.cfm?r=3D9F62
<http://cmpgnr.com/r.html?c=3D877920&r=3D877179&t=3D551379983&l=3D1&d=3D8=
7920953&u=3Dhtt
p%3a%2f%2fwww%2einstantseats%2ecom%2findex%2ecfm%3fr%3d9F62%26fuseaction%=
3dh
ome%2evenue%26VenueID%3d184&g=3D0&f=3D-1> =
&fuseaction=3Dhome.venue&VenueID=3D184

Call for Support! ArtsinStark: 330-452-4096 or visit =
http://ArtsinStark.com
<http://artsinstark.com/> .

=20

Submitted by:

Janelle Hannum Schmidt

Square Peg Promotions

PO Box 35878

Canton OH 44735-5878

(330) 268-1744

www.squarepegpromotions.com=20

janelle at squarepegpromotions.com

"Dreamers only dream, but creators bring their dreams into =
reality."--Robert
Fritz

=20

=20

------=_NextPart_000_0052_01C74DC7.5B4508B0

<head>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">

<!--
 /* Font Definitions */
 @font-face
	{font-family:Wingdings;
	panose-1:5 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Verdana;
	panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:"Comic Sans MS";
	panose-1:3 15 7 2 3 3 2 2 2 4;}
 /* Style Definitions */
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman";}
h1
	{margin-top:12.0pt;
	margin-right:0in;
	margin-bottom:3.0pt;
	margin-left:0in;
	page-break-after:avoid;
	font-size:16.0pt;
	font-family:Arial;
	font-weight:bold;}
h2
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	text-align:center;
	page-break-after:avoid;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Comic Sans MS";
	font-weight:bold;
	text-decoration:underline;}
h3
	{margin-right:0in;
	margin-left:0in;
	font-size:13.5pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman";
	font-weight:bold;}
h5
	{margin-top:12.0pt;
	margin-right:0in;
	margin-bottom:3.0pt;
	margin-left:0in;
	font-size:13.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman";
	font-weight:bold;
	font-style:italic;}
h6
	{margin-top:12.0pt;
	margin-right:0in;
	margin-bottom:3.0pt;
	margin-left:0in;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman";
	font-weight:bold;}
p.MsoBodyText, li.MsoBodyText, div.MsoBodyText
	{margin-top:0in;
	margin-right:0in;
	margin-bottom:6.0pt;
	margin-left:0in;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman";}
p.MsoBodyText2, li.MsoBodyText2, div.MsoBodyText2
	{margin-top:0in;
	margin-right:0in;
	margin-bottom:6.0pt;
	margin-left:0in;
	line-height:200%;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman";}
p.MsoBodyText3, li.MsoBodyText3, div.MsoBodyText3
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	text-align:center;
	font-size:14.0pt;
	font-family:"Comic Sans MS";
	font-weight:bold;}
p.MsoBlockText, li.MsoBlockText, div.MsoBlockText
	{margin-top:0in;
	margin-right:-.5in;
	margin-bottom:0in;
	margin-left:-.5in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	text-align:center;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Comic Sans MS";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
p.MsoPlainText, li.MsoPlainText, div.MsoPlainText
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:10.0pt;
	font-family:"Courier New";}
p.MsoAutoSig, li.MsoAutoSig, div.MsoAutoSig
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman";}
	{margin-right:0in;
	margin-left:0in;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman";}
span.EmailStyle17
	{font-family:Arial;
	color:windowtext;}
p.style18, li.style18, div.style18
	{margin-right:0in;
	margin-left:0in;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman";}
p.style2, li.style2, div.style2
	{margin-right:0in;
	margin-left:0in;
	font-size:10.5pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman";}
p.style13, li.style13, div.style13
	{margin-right:0in;
	margin-left:0in;
	font-size:8.5pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman";
	font-weight:bold;}
p.style20, li.style20, div.style20
	{margin-right:0in;
	margin-left:0in;
	font-size:10.5pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman";
	color:red;
	font-weight:bold;}
@page Section1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.Section1
	{page:Section1;}
 /* List Definitions */
 ol
	{margin-bottom:0in;}
ul
	{margin-bottom:0in;}
-->

</head>

style=3D'font-size:14.0pt;font-style:italic'>Hello! This edition of the =
Square
Peg Promotions arts calendar includes<font color=3Dgreen><span =
style=3D'color:green'>
style=3D'color:#FF6600'>music concerts</span></font><font
color=3Dblue><span
style=3D'color:purple'>dance</span></font><font
color=3D"#339966"><span
style=3D'color:#339966'>written and spoken word =
gatherings</span></font><font
color=3Dgreen><span
style=3D'color:red'>visual
and several
surrounding areas. Community events that defy categorization are =
included in<b><span

style=3D'font-size:14.0pt;font-style:italic'>A <u>CRAZY</u> number of =
affordable visual
arts and theatre classes for all ages will begin over the next several =
weeks at
a variety of Stark (and Summit) County venues. All venues that submitted =
their
class offerings to Square Peg Promotions have been included in the =
calendar
and/or in the “Time Sensitive Opportunities” section near =
the end
of this edition. I’m confident that there are several other worthy
organizations offering classes in our area, also, but we haven’t =
received
their press releases or class offerings yet. If your favorite arts =
organization
offers opportunities for <b><span style=3D'font-weight:bold'>arts or =
arts
education</span></b> (music, dance, theatre, written or spoken word, =
visual
arts of any form, or culinary arts; workshops, demos, classes, =
performances),
all
pertinent info to <a =
href=3D"mailto:janelle at squarepegpromotions.com">janelle at squarepegpromotio=
ns.com</a>.
Square Peg Promotions strives to compile the most comprehensive arts =
calendar
in the area...and <b><span style=3D'font-weight:bold'>postings are =
FREE</span></b>!

style=3D'font-size:14.0pt;font-style:italic'>While we’re on the =
subject of
comprehensive local calendars, I’d be remiss if I didn’t =
remind you
of two other calendars for the Stark County area: the new <a
href=3D"http://cantonrep.com/">http://cantonrep.com</a> maintained by =
The
Repository, and the recently revamped Stark County Visitors’ =
Bureau
events calendar: <a =
href=3D"http://www.cantonstarkcvb.com/">http://www.cantonstarkcvb.com</a>=
.
You’ll find some local arts events on these sites, as well as all =
kinds
of community and sports events that may not fit well under Square =
Peg’s “arts”
umbrella (e.g. “GO, Legends!). I’ve found both sites to be =
relevant,

style=3D'font-size:14.0pt;font-style:italic'>Plans for the =
2<sup>nd</sup> annual
Stark Arts Festival, presented by (non-profit) Stark Arts Coming =
Together, are
being finalized in the coming days. If you &/or your business, =
church/synagogue,
youth group, or organization would like to “get in on the =
ACT,”
please visit <a =
href=3D"http://starkartsfestival.com/">http://starkartsfestival.com/</a>
and click on “Stark Arts Festival Registration.” This =
county-wide
celebration of the arts will be held from April 13<sup>th</sup> to =
22<sup>nd</sup>,
with the Finale on Sunday, April 22<sup>nd</sup>, at the beautiful, new =
Glenoak

style=3D'font-size:14.0pt;font-style:italic'>Want to be involved, but =
don’t
know how? Just email <a =
href=3D"mailto:info at starkact.com">info at starkact.com</a> and
ask to be put in touch with the ambassadors for your region of Stark =
County.
This is a wonderful opportunity to participate in the arts while =
enjoying
increased exposure for your business through all of the promotional =
efforts of

style=3D'font-size:14.0pt;font-style:italic'>There’s so much =
“good”
happening in all corners of Stark County. Thanks for being a part of =

style=3D'font-size:14.0pt;font-weight:bold;font-style:italic'>Wishing =
you a Happy
Hallmark Holiday...and warmth & wellness, =

style=3D'font-size:14.0pt;font-weight:bold;font-style:italic'>Square Peg
style=3D'font-size:14.0pt;

 =

style=3D'font-size:14.0pt;font-style:italic'>330-268-1744</span></font></=
i></p>

style=3D'font-size:9.0pt;
font-family:Arial;font-style:italic'><<As always, if your band, =
venue, or
non-profit organization is hosting an event that should be included in =
our
weekly e-calendar, just email the particulars to me at =
size=3D1 face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:9.0pt;font-family:Arial;font-weight:
bold;font-style:italic'><a =
href=3D"mailto:janelle at squarepegpromotions.com">janelle at squarepegpromotio=
ns.com
style=3D'font-size:9.0pt;font-family:Arial;font-style:italic'>=A0=A0If =
you have
friends or fellow art- and music-lovers who should be on our mailing =
list, they
should email me at the same address and type “<b><span =
style=3D'font-weight:
bold'><a href=3D"mailto:janlrene at sssnet.com"><font color=3Dblack><span
in the
subject line. Conversely, if you’d rather not receive this free,
blind-copied, weekly newsletter, simply send me an email with
“unsubscribe” in the subject line! =

style=3D'font-size:14.0pt;font-weight:bold;font-style:italic'>***</span><=

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:red;font-weight:bold;

style=3D'font-size:16.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:red;font-weight:bold;

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;

New Roman"><span
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;color:#330066;font-weight:bold'>Call to =
Audition: My Fair

face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:blue;font-weight:bold;
font-style:italic'>Sunday, February 11<sup>th</sup>, 7pm to =

face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:blue;font-weight:bold;
font-style:italic'>Location: The United Methodist Church of Canal =
size=3D2 face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;font-weight:
face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>363 Cherry Street SE, Canal =
Fulton,
Ohio 44614=A0=A0 <b><span style=3D'font-weight:bold'>Performance Dates: =
April 27-29

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>The Canal Fulton Players announce auditions for the =
Lerner
and Loewe musical, “My Fair Lady.” Be prepared to sing a =
song from score
and to read from script. For information, contact </span></font><font =
size=3D2
 face=3DArial><span style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>Dave =
Van Gaasbeek</span></font><font
size=3D2 face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'> at 330-494-1022

face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:#339966;font-weight:bol=
d;

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial;font-weight:bold;font-style:italic'>Monday, February =
12<sup>th</sup>,

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial;font-weight:bold;font-style:italic'>Morgan Spurlock, =
size=3D2 face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;font-style:
italic'>the creator of<b><span style=3D'font-weight:bold'> Super Size =
Me, </span></b>will
speak<b><span style=3D'font-weight:bold'> =

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial;font-weight:bold;font-style:italic'>University of =
 size=3D2 face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;font-weight:
face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;font-weight:bold;
size=3D2
face=3DArial><span style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>198 Hill =
Street, Ak</span></font><font
 size=3D2 face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>ron</span></font><font
size=3D2 face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>, OH 44325-0501
=A0330.972.7570<br>
General admission tickets are available at the door for $8; student =
tickets $4.=A0
To carpool from the Canton area, meet at the parking lot on the west =
side of
Max & Erma's (by Belden Village Mall, now known as Westfield Mall) =

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>Creator and host of the reality program <i><span
style=3D'font-style:italic'>30 Days</span></i> on the FX Network, Morgan =
Spurlock
became his own guinea pig in the Academy Award nominated 2004 hit =
documentary <i><span
style=3D'font-style:italic'>Super Size Me</span></i>. As writer, =
director and
producer of the film, he focused on the epidemic of obesity in America, =
and
followed it up with his book, <i><span =
style=3D'font-style:italic'>Don’t
Eat This Book</span></i>. With fun and sobering humor, Spurlock gives =
audiences
a look at the legal, financial and physical costs of America’s =
hunger for

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial;font-style:italic'>Sponsored by The University of =
 size=3D2 face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;font-style:
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;font-style:italic'> Honors =

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;

face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:#FF6600;font-weight:bol=
d;
font-style:italic'>Monday, February 12<sup>th</sup>, =

face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:#FF6600;font-weight:bol=
d;
font-style:italic'>Malone College Department of Fine Arts Faculty Artist =

face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:#FF6600;font-weight:bol=
d;
font-style:italic'>Salzedo Harp Duo: Jody Guinn and =
 size=3D2 color=3D"#ff6600" face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:
 =
Arial;color:#FF6600;font-weight:bold;font-style:italic'>Nancy</span></fon=
size=3D2 color=3D"#ff6600" face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:
Arial;color:#FF6600;font-weight:bold;font-style:italic'> Lendrim =

face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:#FF6600;font-weight:bol=
d;
font-style:italic'>Stewart Room of Randall Campus =
size=3D2 face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;font-weight:
face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>515 25<sup>th</sup> St. NW, =
Canton

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;

face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:#339966;font-weight:bol=
d;
font-style:italic'>Monday, February 12<sup>th</sup>, 8pm to =

face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:#339966;font-weight:bol=
d;
font-style:italic'>Poetry & Prose open mic night =

face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:#339966;font-weight:bol=
d;
font-style:italic'>Muggswigz coffee & tea co., =
size=3D2 face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>137 Walnut

style=3D'font-size:
10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:blue'><a =

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;

face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:#FF6600;font-weight:bol=
d;
font-style:italic'>Tuesday, February 13<sup>th</sup>, =

face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:#FF6600;font-weight:bol=
d;
font-style:italic'>Wallace Coleman (traditional =

face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:#FF6600;font-weight:bol=
d;
font-style:italic'>KSU Stark Campus Main Hall =
size=3D2 face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>, 6000 Frank

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>Free and open to the public. More info at <a
href=3D"http://www.stark.kent.edu/">www.stark.kent.edu</a> or =

face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:#339966;font-weight:bol=
d;

face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:#FF6600;font-weight:bol=
d;
font-style:italic'>Tuesday, February 13<sup>th</sup>, =

face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:#FF6600;font-weight:bol=
d;

face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:#FF6600;font-weight:bol=
d;
font-style:italic'>Muggswigz coffee & tea =
size=3D2 color=3D"#339966" face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:
Arial;color:#339966;font-weight:bold;font-style:italic'> =
size=3D2 face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>137 Walnut

style=3D'font-size:
10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:blue'><a =

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;

face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:#339966;font-weight:bol=
d;
font-style:italic'>Wednesday, February 14th, 7pm to around =

face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:#339966;font-weight:bol=
d;
font-style:italic'>Roast Night Wednesdays (every Wednesday =

face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:#339966;font-weight:bol=
d;
font-style:italic'>Muggswigz coffee & tea co., 137 Walnut Ave. NE, =
Canton,

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>On Wednesday nights, the Muggswigz crew roasts and =
[...]

font-style:italic'>Wednesday, February 14th, 7:30pm to =

face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:#339966;font-weight:bol=
d;
font-style:italic'>Wednesday Writers’ =

face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:#339966;font-weight:bol=
d;
face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>Strip Avenue at “The

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>The Wednesday Writers' Workshop has openings for new
members.  No membership fees or charges!=A0 The group will critique =
members'
work in all genres on the second Wednesday of the month at 6:30pm =
at Panera
on the Strip in North Canton.  Please contact Audrey Lavin at <a
href=3D"mailto:lavingroup at aol.com">lavingroup at aol.com</a> for =

face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:#FF9900;font-weight:bol=
d;

face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:#FF6600;font-weight:bol=
d;
font-style:italic'>Wednesday, February 14<sup>th</sup>, 7:30pm to =

face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:#FF6600;font-weight:bol=
d;
font-style:italic'>Valentines Day with <a
href=3D"http://www.peggycoyle.com/PeggyandBrad/index.htm"><font =
color=3D"#ff6600"><span
style=3D'color:#FF6600;text-decoration:none'>Peggy Coyle and Brad =

face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:#FF6600;font-weight:bol=
d;
size=3D2
face=3DArial><span style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>6193 =
Edison St. NE

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>Bill reminds us to come check out the new look in the
tasting area and market: more seating & more open space, =
“because
cool people just keep coming out!” <a
href=3D"mailto:mr.maze at maizevalley.com">mr.maze at maizevalley.com</a></span=
size=3D2 face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>=A0 <a
href=3D"http://www.maizevalleywinery.com/">www.maizevalleywinery.com</a>=A0=
=A0 <a
href=3D"http://www.peggycoyle.com/">www.peggycoyle.com</a> =

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;

face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:blue;font-weight:bold;
font-style:italic'>Wednesday, February 14<sup>th</sup>, 6:30pm cash bar; =
7pm

face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:blue;font-weight:bold;
font-style:italic'>Thursday, February 15<sup>th</sup>, =
size=3D2 color=3Dblue face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;
color:blue;font-weight:bold;font-style:italic'>6:30pm cash bar; 7pm =
dinner; 8pm

face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:blue;font-weight:bold;

face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:blue;font-weight:bold;
font-style:italic'>“Run for Your Wife!” presented by North =
Canton

face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:blue;font-weight:bold;
font-style:italic'>Fieldcrest Estate (historic Hoover Lodge), =
size=3D2 face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>1346 Easthill

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>Brought Back by Popular Demand just in time for
Valentine’s Day! Admission: $35.00 includes Dinner 7:00, Show =
8:00, and
Parking. Call NCP Office at 330 494-1613 for more information and =

face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:blue;font-weight:bold;

face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:#FF6600;font-weight:bol=
d;
font-style:italic'>Thursday, February 15<sup>th</sup>, =

face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:#FF6600;font-weight:bol=
d;
font-style:italic'>Altered (Christian rock), with special guests =
opening: Dom Liberati

face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:#FF6600;font-weight:bol=
d;
font-style:italic'>Malone College Memorial’s Chapel of the Johnson =
Center

face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:#FF6600;font-style:ital=
ic'>(the
former First Christian Church building),<b><span =
size=3D2 face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>2600

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>Admission is $5. Half of the proceeds will go to the
Domestic Violence Project. For more info, email <font =
color=3D"#ff6600"><span
style=3D'color:#FF6600'><a =
href=3D"mailto:radio at malone.edu">radio at malone.edu</a>. =

face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:#FF6600;font-weight:bol=
d;

face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:#FF6600;font-weight:bol=
d;
font-style:italic'>Thursday, February 15<sup>th</sup>, =

face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:#FF6600;font-weight:bol=
d;

face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:#FF6600;font-weight:bol=
d;
size=3D2
face=3DArial><span =

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>$3 cover and a $3 BYOB fee per person.<b><i><font
color=3D"#ff6600"><span =
style=3D'color:#FF6600;font-weight:bold;font-style:italic'>
style=3D'color:#FF6600'><a
an
style=3D'font-weight:bold;font-style:italic'> =
face=3DArial><span style=3D'font-family:Arial;font-weight:normal'><a

face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:#FF6600;font-weight:bol=
d;

face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:blue;font-weight:bold;
font-style:italic'>Thursday, February 15<sup>th</sup>, =
size=3D2 color=3Dblue face=3DVerdana><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Verdana;
color:blue;font-weight:bold;font-style:italic'><br>
face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:blue;font-weight:bold;

face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:blue;font-style:italic'=
>Canton
face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;font-weight:normal'>605
Market Avenue North, downtown Canton, OH 44702 =

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>A biopic about the life of photographer Diane Arbus,
considered one of the most mysterious, enigmatic, and frighteningly bold
artists of the 20th century. Most known for her obsession with 'freak'
subject-matter, her haunting work emerged from a deeply private place. =
Arbus'
death was as mysteriously tragic as was the aura surrounding some of her =
most
piercing portraits. Drama, Adaptation and Biopic. R for graphic nudity, =
some
sexuality and language. 2 hours. 7:30 pm, $4. <strong><b><font =
face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-family:Arial;font-weight:normal'><a
href=3D"http://www.cantonpalacetheatre.org/">www.cantonpalacetheatre.org<=

style=3D'font-size:

face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:#FF6600;font-weight:bol=
d;
font-style:italic'>Thursday, February 15<sup>th</sup>, =

face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:#FF6600;font-weight:bol=
d;
font-style:italic'>Perry High School Pipers and Jazz I =

face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:#FF6600;font-weight:bol=
d;
size=3D2
face=3DArial><span style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>3737 =
13<sup>th</sup>

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>Thank you, </span></font><font size=3D2 =
face=3DArial><span
 style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>Beth</span></font><font =
size=3D2
face=3DArial><span style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'> Polen =
(choir
director) and Greg Wright (band director) for rekindling this Perry =
tradition!
Tickets $4 each for reserved seats are available by calling =
 size=3D2 face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>Beth</span></font><font
size=3D2 face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'> Polen or
Greg Wright at 330.477.3486 or by picking up an order form from the PHS =
main

face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:#FF6600;font-style:ital=

face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:#FF6600;font-weight:bol=
d;
font-style:italic'>Thursday, February 15<sup>th</sup>, =

face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:#FF6600;font-weight:bol=
d;
font-style:italic'>Brett Dennen, with special guest, =

face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:#FF6600;font-weight:bol=
d;
size=3D2
color=3Dblue face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;
color:blue;font-weight:bold;font-style:italic'> =
size=3D2 face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>South Main
 style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>ron</span></font><font =
size=3D2
face=3DArial><span style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'><br>

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:red;font-weight:bold;
font-style:italic'>Friday, February 16th, 6pm to =

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:red;font-weight:bold;
font-style:italic'>Studio M Opening: Bili Kribbs’ “Purging =
of the

face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:#FF6600;font-weight:bol=
d;
font-style:italic'>The Jeffrey Allens provide live music during the =

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:red;font-weight:bold;
size=3D2
face=3DArial><span style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>121 =
Lincoln Way

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial;font-weight:bold'>The party is free and open to all. =
No
style=3D'font-size:
10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>. Exhibition continues through March =

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>The Massillon Museum=B9s Studio M will feature =
paintings on
paper, wood, and glass; furniture; and sculpture by Bili Kribbs of =
Massillon
from February 16 to March 25, 2007.  Kribbs, who earned an =
Associates
Degree in Specialized Science: Computer Animation and Multimedia Design =
at The
Art Institute of Pittsburgh, works as a technical support representative =
at
Massillon Cable TV.  His artwork is displayed at =
 size=3D2 face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>Second
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'> Gallery in Canton.  It has been seen at the =
Canton
Zing Festival, the Ananda Center=B9s Syrcus event in Massillon, and =
Canton=B9s Art
is Alive event.  In July of 2006, he created the =B3Garbage to =
Glory Trash
Can Mural=B2 for the City of Canton.  For Massillon Cable TV, =
Kribbs has
created architectural illustrations and two 30-second commercials. =
learn more about the artist, visit <a =
href=3D"http://www.bili.org/">www.bili.org</a>.<br>
The February/March Studio M exhibition, Purging of the Whimsical Data =
Mix, is
an encore for Kribbs, who displayed a different body of work in the =
Massillon
Museum=B9s Studio M in December of 2004.  He will teach a workshop =
on
Saturday, March 3, at the Museum in conjunction with his Studio M =
exhibition.<br>
This collection of paintings, sculptures and furniture explore the =
American
human need to deflate the mind from too much stimulation. Boredom breeds
creativity in those of us who grew up in a sugar coated, animated, glitz =
and
glamour media saturated world, says Kribbs.  When we fill our minds =
with
pop music lyrics, memorize jingles from a cola commercials, and recite =
dialogue
from films, it=B9s difficult to have quiet time... We can=B9t ride in =
the car
without radio; we can=B9t fly on a plane without a movie. We can=B9t =
even see a
movie without popcorn and candy. <br>
When asked to describe the show, Kribbs responded: “whimsical, =
[...]
silliness.”<br>
The Studio M show may be seen during regular Museum hours, Tuesday =
through
Saturday 9:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and Sunday 2:00 to 5:00 p.m., except =
when the
Silk Room has been reserved for private functions.  A call to the =
Museum
office can confirm that the exhibit is available for viewing =
330-833-4061. A
visit to the Massillon Museum is always free. <br>
Studio M enhances the collaboration between the Museum and the community =
by
showcasing the artistic talents of local, regional, and national =
artists.
 The series of three-week shows will continue throughout the year,
selected by jurors from proposals submitted by artists.  Brochures
containing guidelines and an application are available by contacting the
Massillon Museum at 330-833-4061 or <a =
href=3D"http://www.massillonmuseum.org/">www.massillonmuseum.org</a>.<br>=

face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:purple;font-weight:bold=
;

face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:purple;font-weight:bold=
;
font-style:italic'>“The Elements” Dance Concert presented by =
Living

face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:purple;font-weight:bold=
;
font-style:italic'>First Friends =
size=3D2 color=3Dred face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;
color:red;font-weight:bold;font-style:italic'> =
size=3D2 face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>5455 Market

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>Admission is by donation. Tonight’s pieces are =
based
on the four elements: Earth, Wind, Water, and Fire. Please show support =
for
this team of up & coming dancers!<font color=3Dred><span =
style=3D'color:red'> <a
href=3D"http://www.livingfountain.org/">www.livingfountain.org</a> =

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial;font-weight:bold;font-style:italic'>Friday, February =
16th,

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial;font-weight:bold;font-style:italic'>Specialty Coffee =
Month

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial;font-weight:bold;font-style:italic'>Muggswigz coffee =
&
tea co.,<font color=3D"#339966"><span style=3D'color:#339966'> =
size=3D2 face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>137 Walnut

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>$5 email to reserve a space =A0=A0<font =
color=3Dblue><span
style=3D'color:blue'><a =
pan></font></p>

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;

face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:blue;font-style:italic'=
>Friday,
size=3D2
color=3Dblue face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;
color:blue;font-weight:normal;font-style:italic'>(doors open at =

face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:blue;font-weight:normal=
;
font-style:italic'>(and each Friday through March =

face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:blue;font-style:italic'=
>“Pirates”
dinner theatre fundraiser presented by The Louisville Community =

face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:blue;font-style:italic'=
>Skyland
face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;font-weight:normal'>3550 =
Columbus

style=3D'font-size:
10.0pt;font-family:Arial;font-weight:normal'>The show is =
audience-interactive.
Tickets are $30, available online =
size=3D2 color=3Dblue face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;
color:blue;font-style:italic'> =
size=3D2 color=3Dblue face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;
color:blue'><a href=3D"http://www.lctstark.org/"><span =
style=3D'font-style:italic'> =
size=3D2 face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;font-weight:

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;

face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:#FF6600;font-weight:bol=
d;
font-style:italic'>Friday, February 16th, 7:30pm =

face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:#FF6600;font-weight:bol=
d;
font-style:italic'>Multi-Development Services Of Stark County

face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:#FF6600;font-weight:bol=
d;
font-style:italic'>Timken High School =
size=3D2 face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;font-weight:
face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>West Tuscarawas Street near =
downtown

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>Admission $7.00, or pay only $6.00 with a =
non-perishable

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>The Finals will be held on Friday, March =
23<sup>rd</sup>

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>For more information, please call MDS at =
330-471-9139. <font
color=3D"#ff6600"><span style=3D'color:#FF6600'><a
style=3D'font-weight:bold;font-style:italic'> =

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial;font-weight:bold;font-style:italic'> </span></font=

face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:blue;font-weight:bold;
font-style:italic'>Friday, February 16<sup>th</sup>, =

face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:blue;font-weight:bold;
font-style:italic'>Saturday, February 17<sup>th</sup>, =

face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:blue;font-weight:bold;
font-style:italic'>Sunday, February 18<sup>th</sup>, =

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:blue;font-style:italic'=
>(final

face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:blue;font-weight:bold;
color=3Dblue face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;
color:blue;font-style:italic'>by Arthur Miller =

face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:blue;font-weight:bold;
size=3D2
face=3DArial><span style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>1001 =
Market Avenue

href=3D"http://www.playersguildtheatre.com/">www.playersguildtheatre.com<=

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial;font-weight:bold;font-style:italic'> </span></font=

face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:blue;font-style:italic'=
>Friday,

face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:blue;font-style:italic'=
>Saturday,

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:blue;font-style:italic'=
>=A0(and

face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:blue;font-weight:bold;
font-style:italic'>“I Love You, You’re Perfect, Now =
Change”
presented by the Carnation City Players of =

face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:blue;font-weight:bold;
size=3D2
face=3DArial><span style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>450 E. =
Market, Alliance,

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>Tickets are $10 for adults, $8 for students (under =

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>Email: <a =
href=3D"mailto:info at carnationcityplayers.org">info at carnationcityplayers.o=
rg</a>
=A0Website: <a =
href=3D"http://www.carnationcityplayers.org/">www.carnationcityplayers.or=

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;

face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:blue;font-style:italic'=
>Friday,

face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:blue;font-style:italic'=
>Saturday,

face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:blue;font-style:italic'=
>Sunday,

face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:blue;font-weight:normal=
;
font-style:italic'>(and 8pm February 22, 23, 24, 25; March 1, 2, 3; and =
2:30p

face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:blue;font-style:italic'=

face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:blue;font-style:italic'=
>Kent
size=3D2 face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;font-weight:
normal'>Fine Arts Theatre, 6000 Frank Rd NW, North Canton =

style=3D'font-size:
10.0pt;font-family:Arial;font-weight:normal'>330.244.3356<font =
color=3Dblue><span
style=3D'color:blue'> =
size=3D2 color=3Dblue face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;
color:blue'><a href=3D"http://www.stark.kent.edu/"><span =

face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>Ticket prices are $10 for =
adults and
$5 for non-Kent State students, children under 17 and Senior Citizens. =
All Kent
State students are admitted free of charge with student ID. For =
reservations
and group rates, contact the Kent State Stark Theatre Box Office, =
beginning
February 2, Monday through Friday from 1 to 5 p.m. at =

face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>The results produced by =
Rodgers and
Hammerstein speak for themselves. There are countless reasons this play =
is such
an influential work, but among the most important is that it is a truly
integrated musical. The songs and dances grow out of the characters and =
their

face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>than just fulfilling the =
need for
singing and dancing in a musical. Many of the songs in this play, =
including Oh,
What a Beautiful Morning, The Surrey With the Fringe On Top, and People =
 size=3D2 face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>Will</span></font><font
size=3D2 face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'> Say
We’re in Love, are a permanent part of the American musical =
library and

face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;font-weight:bold'>Congratulat=
ions and
style=3D'font-size:
10.0pt;font-family:Arial'> our Square Peg friend, <b><span =
style=3D'font-weight:
bold'>Tosca Rolf</span></b>, as she makes her first appearance in a =
KSU-Stark

face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:#FF6600;font-weight:bol=
d;

face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:#FF6600;font-weight:bol=
d;
font-style:italic'>Friday, February 16<sup>th</sup>, =

face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:#FF6600;font-weight:bol=
d;
style=3D'font-family:Arial'>Acoustic Trio =

face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:#FF6600;font-style:ital=
ic'>Musica,
face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;font-weight:normal'>Ak</span>=
 size=3D2 face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;font-weight:

style=3D'font-size:
10.0pt;font-family:Arial;font-weight:normal'>With special acoustic =
guests, Jeff
& Kira from Jaded Era.=A0 $5 cover. <a =
href=3D"http://ryanhumbert.com/">http://ryanhumbert.com</a>

face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:#FF6600;font-style:ital=

face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:blue;font-style:italic'=
>Friday,

face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:blue;font-style:italic'=
>Saturday,

face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:blue;font-style:italic'=
>(final

face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:blue;font-style:italic'=
>The Pillowman
color=3Dblue face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;
color:blue;font-style:italic'>The University of =
 size=3D2 color=3Dblue face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;
 =
b><i><font
size=3D2 color=3Dblue face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;
color:blue;font-style:italic'> Theatre Guild =

face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:blue;font-style:italic'=
>The
Paul A. Daum Theatre in Kolbe Hall, University of =
 size=3D2 color=3Dblue face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;
 =
b><i><font
size=3D2 color=3Dblue face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;
<i><font
size=3D2 color=3D"#ff6600" face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:
Arial;color:#FF6600;font-style:italic'> =
size=3D2 face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;font-weight:
face=3DArial><span
 =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;font-weight:normal'>ron</span=
size=3D2 face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;font-weight:

style=3D'font-size:
10.0pt;font-family:Arial;font-weight:normal'>=A0Tickets are $5.00 for =
students,
$8.00 for adults. Written by Martin McDonough. Directed by Brad =
Cain.<font
color=3D"#ff6600"><span style=3D'color:#FF6600'> <a
href=3D"http://theatreguild.uakron.net/">http://theatreguild.uakron.net</=

face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:#FF6600;font-style:ital=

face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:#FF6600;font-weight:bol=
d;
font-style:italic'>Friday, February 16<sup>th</sup>, 9pm to =

face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:#FF6600;font-weight:bol=
d;

face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:#FF6600;font-weight:bol=
d;
font-style:italic'>The Hub (inside First Friends Church), =
size=3D2 face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>5455 Market

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>The Hub, a coffee house for young adults is open =
every
Friday night during the school year from 9:00 PM to midnight.=A0 There =
is a $2
cover charge which includes coffee and snacks by donation.=A0 It is a =
great place
to come and hang out with other young adults. Open to the =

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:red;font-weight:bold;

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:red;font-weight:bold;
font-style:italic'>Saturday, February 17<sup>th</sup>, 9:30am to 10am =
(Class 1

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:red;font-weight:bold;
font-style:italic'>Mommy and ME art classes (Age 3’s with =

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:red;font-weight:bold;
size=3D2
face=3DArial><span style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>, corner =
of 2<sup>nd</sup>Street

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>A handmade book of “ME.” Trace, color, =
cut and
paste, shapes, and drawing of that energetic little one. $20 for all 4
sessions. Please register at 330.844.4991 or <font color=3Dblue><span
style=3D'color:blue'><a =
Please let Kathy know if assistance is needed for the cost of =
children’s

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial;font-weight:bold;font-style:italic'> </span></font=

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:red;font-weight:bold;
font-style:italic'>Saturday, February 17<sup>th</sup>, 10:30am to =
11:45am

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:red;font-weight:bold;
font-style:italic'>The Universe (art classes for ages 4 to 8 =

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:red;font-weight:bold;
size=3D2
face=3DArial><span style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>, corner =
of 2<sup>nd</sup>Street

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>Draw, paint, and made models of the universe both =
real and
imagined. $20 for all 4 sessions. Please register at 330.844.4991 or =
color=3Dblue><span style=3D'color:blue'><a =
Please let Kathy know if assistance is needed for the cost of =
children’s

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial;font-weight:bold;font-style:italic'> </span></font=

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:red;font-weight:bold;
font-style:italic'>Saturday, February 17<sup>th</sup>, 10:30am to =

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:red;font-weight:bold;
font-style:italic'>Cool Times....Hot Art! The Greater Stark Community =
Arts

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:red;font-weight:bold;
font-style:italic'>2<sup>nd</sup> April =
size=3D2 color=3D"#ff6600" face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:
Arial;color:#FF6600;font-weight:bold;font-style:italic'> =
size=3D2 face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>209 6th St.
NW/ Canton Ohio 44702/ <b><span =
style=3D'font-weight:bold'>330-451-0924</span></b>

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>Projects ranging from drawing, painting and collage =

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>Please call 24 hours in advance to register. Cost - =
$5.00

face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:#FF6600;font-weight:bol=
d;

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:red;font-weight:bold;
font-style:italic'>Saturday, February 17<sup>th</sup>, 1pm to 2pm (Class =
1 of

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:red;font-weight:bold;
font-style:italic'>Beginning Calligraphy (art classes for ages 9 to =

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:red;font-weight:bold;
size=3D2
face=3DArial><span style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>, corner =
of 2<sup>nd</sup>Street

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>Basic Italic alphabet will be taught with small and =
large
letters, some illustration. $20 for all 4 sessions. Please register at
330.844.4991 or <font color=3Dblue><span style=3D'color:blue'><a
Please
let Kathy know if assistance is needed for the cost of children’s

face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:#FF6600;font-weight:bol=
d;

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial;font-weight:bold;font-style:italic'>Saturday, February =
17<sup>th</sup>,

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial;font-weight:bold;font-style:italic'>Chicken =
Cook-Off...and

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial;font-weight:bold;font-style:italic'>Latte Da Coffee =
size=3D2 face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>3214 Lincoln

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>Show off your favorite chicken recipe! Just bring it =
in with
a $5 entry fee on the 17<sup>th</sup>. Customers who pay $1 will get to =
taste
and rate ALL the entries. Winner takes all entry fees. =

face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:#FF6600;font-weight:bol=
d;

face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:#FF6600;font-weight:bol=
d;
font-style:italic'>Saturday, February 17<sup>th</sup>, evening =

face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:#FF6600;font-weight:bol=
d;
font-style:italic'>NEOBA . . . North East Ohio Blues Alliance Meeting =
open to

face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:#FF6600;font-weight:bol=
d;
size=3D2
face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>Alliance, =

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>=A0NEOBA’s purpose is to promote Blues and Jazz =
in the

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>Blues lovers and musicians are invited to join us =
this
evening to meet, cover some basic info about the organization, discuss =
progress,
etc., then have a great meal!=A0 For those who can stay later, the group =
will=A0

face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:#FF6600;font-weight:bol=
d;

face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:#FF6600;font-weight:bol=
d;
color=3D"#ff6600" face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;
color:#FF6600;font-weight:bold;font-style:italic'>February =
size=3D2 color=3D"#ff6600" face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:
Arial;color:#FF6600;font-weight:bold;font-style:italic'>, 8pm to =

face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:#FF6600;font-weight:bol=
d;
font-style:italic'>Ashley Toussant =

face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:#FF6600;font-weight:bol=
d;
font-style:italic'>Muggswigz coffee & tea =
size=3D2 color=3D"#339966" face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:
Arial;color:#339966;font-weight:bold;font-style:italic'> =
size=3D2 face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>137 Walnut

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>$3 Suggested Cover <font color=3Dblue><span =
style=3D'color:blue'><a
pan></font></p>

face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:#FF6600;font-weight:bol=
d;

face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:#FF6600;font-weight:bol=
d;
color=3D"#ff6600" face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;
color:#FF6600;font-weight:bold;font-style:italic'>February =
size=3D2 color=3D"#ff6600" face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:
Arial;color:#FF6600;font-weight:bold;font-style:italic'>, 7:30pm =

face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:#FF6600;font-weight:bol=
d;
font-style:italic'>Gospel Meets Symphony 2007: =
 size=3D2 color=3D"#ff6600" face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:
 =
Arial;color:#FF6600;font-weight:bold;font-style:italic'>ron</span></font>=
size=3D2 color=3D"#ff6600" face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:
Arial;color:#FF6600;font-weight:bold;font-style:italic'> Symphony =
Orchestra

face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:#FF6600;font-weight:bol=
d;
size=3D2
color=3Dblack face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;
color:black'>198 Hill Street, Ak</span></font><font size=3D2 =
color=3Dblack
 face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:black'>ron</span></font=
size=3D2 color=3Dblack face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>Guest conductor tba.=A0 For Tickets ($15, $25, or =
$35) please
call 330.972.7570 or <a =
href=3D"http://www.ticketmaster.com/">www.ticketmaster.com</a>,
or, for extra perks and receptions, order pat</span></font><font =
size=3D2
 face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>ron</span></font><font
size=3D2 face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'> tickets
through the Symphony at 330.535.8131.<font color=3D"#ff6600"><span
style=3D'color:#FF6600'>=A0 <a =
href=3D"http://www.akronsymphony.org/">www.akronsymphony.org</a></span></=

face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:#FF6600;font-weight:bol=
d;

face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:#FF6600;font-weight:bol=
d;
color=3D"#ff6600" face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;
color:#FF6600;font-weight:bold;font-style:italic'>February =
size=3D2 color=3D"#ff6600" face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:
Arial;color:#FF6600;font-weight:bold;font-style:italic'>, 7:30pm to =

face=3DArial><span
 =
[...]

=A0=A0 <a
href=3D"http://www.mikelenz.com/">www.mikelenz.com</a> =

face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:#FF6600;font-weight:bol=
d;

face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:#FF6600;font-weight:bol=
d;
font-style:italic'>Saturday, February 17<sup>th</sup>, =

face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:#FF6600;font-weight:bol=
d;
font-style:italic'>Classical Concert V – Orchestra =

face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:#FF6600;font-weight:bol=
d;
font-style:italic'>Canton Symphony Orchestra, Co-sponsored by Stark =
Industrial,

face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:#FF6600;font-weight:bol=
d;
size=3D2
color=3D"#ff9900" face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;
<b><i><font
size=3D2 face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;font-weight:
face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>2323=A0 17<sup>th</sup> =
Street NW, Canton

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial;font-weight:bold'>Johnson (trumpet); Orcutt (oboe); =
Iwasaki
face=3DArial><span
  =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;font-weight:bold'>Pat</span><=
/font></b><b><font
 size=3D2 face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;font-weight:
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;font-weight:bold'> =

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>Vivaldi Double Trumpet Concerto in C (principal =
trumpet); Barber
Canzonetta for Oboe and Orchestra (princ. Oboe); Philip Glass Violin =
Concerto
(Iwasaki); Intermission [20]; Debussy Rhapsody No. 1 for Clarinet and =
Orch.
(Klein); Penderecki Viola Concerto (</span></font><font size=3D2 =
face=3DArial><span
 =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>Patterson</span></font><font=

size=3D2 face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>); Ravel
Bolero; Total Timing incl. inter: 1H40 min. </span></font><font size=3D2
face=3DArial><span style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'><a
href=3D"http://www.cantonsymphony.org/">www.cantonsymphony.org</a></span>=

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial;font-weight:bold;font-style:italic'> </span></font=

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial;font-weight:bold;font-style:italic'>Sunday, February =
18<sup>th</sup>,

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial;font-weight:bold;font-style:italic'>Kidfest =
20<sup>th</sup>

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial;font-weight:bold;font-style:italic'>Canton Jewish =
Community
Center,<font color=3D"#ff6600"><span style=3D'color:#FF6600'> =
size=3D2 face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>2631<b><i><font
color=3D"#ff6600"><span =
style=3D'color:#FF6600;font-weight:bold;font-style:italic'>
color=3D"#ff6600"><span =
style=3D'color:#FF6600;font-weight:bold;font-style:italic'>=A0
style=3D'color:#FF6600;font-weight:bold;font-style:italic'>=A0 =
tickets $5 for CJCC member children; $8 for non-member children; adults =
free. Children
must be accompanied by an adult. 330.453.0132 to charge tickets w/ Visa,
style=3D'color:#FF6600;
color=3D"#ff6600"><span
style=3D'color:#FF6600'><a =

style=3D'font-weight:bold;font-style:italic'> =

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial;font-weight:bold;font-style:italic'> </span></font=

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial;font-weight:bold;font-style:italic'>Sunday, February =
18<sup>th</sup>,

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial;font-weight:bold;font-style:italic'>“Dialogue&#82=

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial;font-weight:bold;font-style:italic'>Rabbit on the =
size=3D2 face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>, corner of
2<sup>nd</sup>Street & Federal Avenue NE, near downtown =

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>No Charge, but please register at 330.844.4991 or =
color=3Dblue><span style=3D'color:blue'><a =
=A0Coffee and conversation, a la Socrates! Try civil discourse on =
difficult
topics. This session will use Dali’s, “The Las Supper” =
as the

face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:#FF6600;font-weight:bol=
d;

face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:#FF6600;font-weight:bol=
d;
font-style:italic'>Sunday, February 18<sup>th</sup>, =

face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:#FF6600;font-weight:bol=
d;
font-style:italic'>“Silver Screen Sunday” featuring

face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:#FF6600;font-weight:bol=
d;
size=3D2
 color=3D"#ff6600" face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;
 =
b><b><i><font
size=3D2 color=3D"#ff6600" face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:
Arial;color:#FF6600;font-weight:bold;font-style:italic'>’s E.J. =
Thomas
style=3D'font-size:
10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>198 Hill Street, Ak</span></font><font =
size=3D2
 face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>ron</span></font><font
size=3D2 face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>, OH =

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>Newman joins the U of A’s School of =
Music’s Symphonic
Band and Orchestra. The jazz band from Ak</span></font><font size=3D2 =
face=3DArial><span
 style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>ron</span></font><font =
size=3D2
face=3DArial><span style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'> Public
Schools’ Miller South School for the Visual and Performing Arts =
will
perform in the lobby prior to the concert. Tickets $10 adults; $8 for =
sr.
citizens and children age 12 & under. To order, call 330.972.7570. =
Also

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial;font-weight:bold;font-style:italic'> </span></font=

face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:#FF6600;font-weight:bol=
d;
font-style:italic'>Sunday, February 18<sup>th</sup>, =

face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:#FF6600;font-weight:bol=
d;

face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:#FF6600;font-weight:bol=
d;
font-style:italic'>Christ Presbyterian Church, =
size=3D2 face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>530 West
style=3D'color:#FF6600;

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>Ashland University Choir, Bel’ VOCI, McKinley =
High
School A’Cappella Choir, The Canton Children’s Chorus, =
Voices of
Canton Concert Singers. Tickets at the door $10 adults and $5 for =
students. <font
color=3D"#ff6600"><span style=3D'color:#FF6600'><a =
href=3D"http://www.cantonvoci.org/">www.cantonvoci.org</a>

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial;font-weight:bold;font-style:italic'> </span></font=

face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:#FF6600;font-weight:bol=
d;
font-style:italic'>Sunday, February 18<sup>th</sup>, 6pm (doors open at =

face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:#FF6600;font-weight:bol=
d;
font-style:italic'>Rising Star Talent Show and Contest: <u>Final =

face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:#FF6600;font-weight:bol=
d;
font-style:italic'>The Faircrest of North =
size=3D2 face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>,1346 Easthill

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>Admission $10.00 (includes hors d'oeuvres reception). =
size=3D2 face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>Call the NCP
office at 330-494-1613 or visit the website at <a
href=3D"http://www.northcantonplayhouse.com/">www.northcantonplayhouse.co=
m</a> =A0for

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial;font-weight:bold;font-style:italic'> </span></font=

face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:blue;font-weight:bold;
font-style:italic'>Now through February =

face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:blue;font-weight:bold;

face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:blue;font-weight:bold;
font-style:italic'>Carousel Dinner =
size=3D2 face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;font-weight:
face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>1275 East Waterloo =
Road,<b><i><span
style=3D'font-weight:bold;font-style:italic'> =
 size=3D2 face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>ron</span></font><font
size=3D2 face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'> OH 44306=A0 =

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>This production also features local guitarist, =
 style=3D'font-weight:bold'><font size=3D2 face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;font-weight:bold'> =
size=3D2 face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>, in the
6-piece live-onstage band. <a =
href=3D"http://www.carouseldinnertheatre.com/">www.carouseldinnertheatre.=
com</a>

face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:blue;font-weight:bold;

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:red;font-weight:bold;
font-style:italic'>Now through February 25<sup>th</sup> =

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:red;font-weight:bold;
font-style:italic'>Northern Exposure: from the permanent collection of =
The

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:red;font-weight:bold;
font-style:italic'>Canton Museum of =
size=3D2 color=3Dblue face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;
color:blue;font-weight:bold;font-style:italic'> =
size=3D2 face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>1001 Market
Avenue North in the Cultural Center for the Arts in downtown Canton, =
44702=A0=A0

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>Curated by </span></font><font size=3D2 =
face=3DArial><span
 style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>Laurie</span></font><font =
size=3D2
face=3DArial><span style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'> Fife =
Harbert of
The Little Art Gallery of the North Canton Library, this exhibit =
features local
artists of past and present, including <b><span =
style=3D'font-weight:bold'>Wanda
face=3DArial><span
 =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;font-weight:bold'>Nancy</span=
size=3D2 face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;font-weight:
bold'> Stewart Matin, Isabel Zaldivar, Fred Goodnight, David =
size=3D2 face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'> and others.
Museum Hours are Monday through Saturdays from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm; =
Tuesday,
Wednesday and Thursday evenings from 7:00 to 9:00 pm; and Sundays from =
5:00 pm. Gallery admission price is $4 for adults, $2.50 for seniors and
children (ages 6-12), and CMA members are always free. Admission on =
Tuesdays is
free to all! <a =
href=3D"http://www.cantonart.org/">http://www.cantonart.org/</a> =

face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:blue;font-weight:bold;

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:red;font-weight:bold;
font-style:italic'>Now through March =

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:red;font-weight:bold;
font-style:italic'>Exhibit: Susan Shie: 31 quilted diary =

 style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:red;font-weight:bold;
color=3Dred
face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:red;
font-weight:bold;font-style:italic'> Center for the =
size=3D2 color=3Dblue face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;
color:blue;font-weight:bold;font-style:italic'> =
size=3D2 face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>237 South

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>Viewing hours: M-F 9am to 9pm; Saturdays 9am-4pm. =
FREE

face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:blue;font-weight:bold;

style=3D'font-size:16.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:red;font-weight:bold;

face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:#FF6600;font-weight:bol=
d;

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:red;font-weight:bold;
font-style:italic'>Monday, February 19<sup>th</sup>, 7pm to 9pm (Class 1 =

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:red;font-weight:bold;
font-style:italic'>Basic Book Form (art classes for Teens and =

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:red;font-weight:bold;
size=3D2
face=3DArial><span style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>, corner =
of 2<sup>nd</sup>Street

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>Pamphlet, accordion, star, stab binding with found =
and
store-made papers. All materials included for $30 fee for all 6 classes. =
Please
register at 330.844.4991 or <font color=3Dblue><span =
style=3D'color:blue'><a

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:red;font-weight:bold;

face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:#339966;font-weight:bol=
d;
font-style:italic'>Monday, February 19<sup>th</sup>, 8pm to =

face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:#339966;font-weight:bol=
d;
font-style:italic'>Poetry & Prose open mic night =

face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:#339966;font-weight:bol=
d;
font-style:italic'>Muggswigz coffee & tea co., =
size=3D2 face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>137 Walnut

style=3D'font-size:
10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:blue'><a =

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:red;font-weight:bold;

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:red;font-weight:bold;
font-style:italic'>Tuesday, February 20<sup>th</sup>, 7pm to 9pm (Class =

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:red;font-weight:bold;
font-style:italic'>Beginning Drawing (art classes for =

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:red;font-weight:bold;
size=3D2
face=3DArial><span style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>, corner =
of 2<sup>nd</sup>Street

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>“<b><span style=3D'font-weight:bold'>If you can =
write
your name, then you can draw! Really!”</span></b> Try your hand =
with
pencil, pen, and conte crayons. Basic materials included with $40 fee =
for all 6
classes. Please register at 330.844.4991 or <font color=3Dblue><span
style=3D'color:blue'><a =

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:red;font-weight:bold;

style=3D'font-size:14.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:red;font-weight:bold;
font-style:italic'>Time-Sensitive =

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;

New Roman"><span
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;color:#330066;font-weight:bold'>Call for =
Visual Artists
size=3D2
color=3Dred face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;
color:red;font-weight:bold;font-style:italic'>Saturday, =
size=3D2 color=3Dred face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;
color:red;font-weight:bold;font-style:italic'>March =
size=3D2 color=3Dred face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;
color:red;font-weight:bold;font-style:italic'>, 10am to 4pm, show =
presented by
North Canton Lions =A0at =A0Hoover High =
color=3Dred face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'> 525 Seventh St. NE, North Canton OH=A0 44720 =

New Roman"><span
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;color:#330066;font-weight:bold'>Call for =
Visual
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>Organization is in need of two to three artists who =
would be
willing to work together to build a Kiosk.  <a
href=3D"mailto:tumekaharris at volarellc.com">tumekaharris at volarellc.com</a>=

New Roman"><span
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;color:#330066;font-weight:bold'>Call for =
Instructors of
Music, Theatre, and Visual Arts: The Edgewood Community Center, Plain =

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>The Edgewood Community Center is happy to announce =
that
size=3D2
face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>completed at their
location: <b><span style=3D'font-weight:bold'>6852 Market Ave. N in =
Plain
Township (Stark Cty.).</span></b> The Center is putting a tremendous =
emphasis
on building the arts. If you are interested in using the center’s
theater, offering an educational program, or simply taking a tour, =
please
 style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>Kim</span></font><font =
size=3D2
face=3DArial><span style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>berly =
Payne, who
would “love to show you around.” The Center is also <b><span
style=3D'font-weight:bold'>seeking instructors for private music =
lessons, musical
theater & drama classes, and beginner visual art lessons</span></b>. =
<b><span
style=3D'font-weight:bold'>The mission of this arts team will be to =
enrich our
community's physical, emotional, and spiritual health through the arts =
and
Christian love. </span></b>Please pass the word to anyone you think =
might be
interested. For more info or to schedule a tour, please contact =
 size=3D2 face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>Kim</span></font><font
size=3D2 face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>berly Payne,
Director of Arts, Edgewood Community Center, by email at <font =
color=3Dblue><span
style=3D'color:blue'><a =
href=3D"mailto:kpayne at edgewoodcommunitycenter.com">kpayne at edgewoodcommuni=

New Roman"><span
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;color:#330066;font-weight:bold'>Contests for =
All Ages:
face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>Entries should be sent to =
 size=3D2 face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>Kim</span></font><font
size=3D2 face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'> Kenney, Wm.
McKinley Presidential Library & Museum; 800 McKinley Monument Drive =
NW,
Canton OH 44708. For more information, call =
color=3D"#330066"><span =
style=3D'color:#330066;font-weight:bold'>Coloring Contest
for grades K-4; Drawing & Painting Contest for grades K-4; =
and
and 9<sup>th</sup>

New Roman"><span
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;color:#330066;font-weight:bold'>Call to Bands: =
Battle
face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'><a
href=3D"http://battleofstandingrock.com/">http://BattleOfStandingRock.com=
</a>.=A0=A0=A0
<a =

New Roman"><span
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;color:#330066;font-weight:bold'>Call for =
Poets: Stark Arts
Festival and Stark Area Regional Transit Authority (SARTA) =
size=3D2 face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'><a
href=3D"http://www.audreylavin.com/">www.audreylavin.com</a> =

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>(Editor’s Note: Call 330.268.0012 or visit <a
href=3D"http://starkact.com/">http://starkartsfestival.com</a> to =
register as a
volunteer, performer or hosting organization, or to find out more =

New Roman"><span
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;color:#330066;font-weight:bold'>Call for =
Artists: In
href=3D"http://intheround.com/artspace">http://intheround.com/artspace</a=

New Roman"><span
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;color:#330066;font-weight:bold'>Call for =
Students:
size=3D2
face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>330-833-4061: <a
href=3D"http://www.massillonmuseum.org/">www.massillonmuseum.org</a>.</sp=
an></font></p>

New Roman"><span
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;color:#330066;font-weight:bold'>Call for =
size=3D2 face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'> <b><span
style=3D'font-weight:bold'>"</span></b> All classes at The North =
Canton
Playhouse Youth Theatre,1210 South Main St, North Canton. Call 330 =

New Roman"><span
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;color:#330066;font-weight:bold'>Call for Music
size=3D2
face=3DArial><span style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>=A0<a
href=3D"mailto:artistic at playersguildtheatre.com">artistic at playersguildthe=
atre.com</a>
=A0=A0<a =
href=3D"http://www.playersguildtheatre.com">www.playersguildtheatre.com</=

Roman"><span
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;color:navy;font-weight:bold'>Call for =
Students: </span></font><font
color=3D"#330066"><span style=3D'color:#330066'>Weathervane Adult =
Education SPRING

color=3D"#330066"
face=3D"Times New Roman"><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;color:#330066;font-weight:
bold'>Call for Writers: <a =
b></p>

Roman"><span
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;color:navy;font-weight:bold'>Call for =
Students: Rabbit
face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>Kathy =
color=3Dnavy><span style=3D'color:navy;font-weight:bold'> =
size=3D2 face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>330.844.4991
or <font color=3Dblue><span style=3D'color:blue'><a =

New Roman"><span
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;color:#330066;font-weight:bold'>Call for =
Theatre
Director: The Little Theatre at Tuscarawas County =
size=3D2 face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>for 2007-08
season. Martha Campbell 740.922.1644 or <font color=3Dblue><span
style=3D'color:blue'><a =
href=3D"mailto:Campbell_1027 at sbcglobal.net">Campbell_1027 at sbcglobal.net</=
a>.</span></font>

New Roman"><span
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;color:#330066;font-weight:bold'>Call for =
Students:
face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>Spring Term: March =
19<sup>th</sup>
to May 13th,. Details online at<font color=3D"#330066"><span =
style=3D'color:#330066'>
<a =
href=3D"http://www.playersguildtheatre.com/">www.playersguildtheatre.com<=

New Roman"><span
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;color:#330066;font-weight:bold'>Call for =
Theatre
color=3Dblack
face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:black'>1227 N
Main Street, North Canton, OH 44720=A0 (330) 305-1466=A0 =
size=3D2 color=3Dgreen face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;
color:green'><a =
href=3D"http://www.harmonyspot.com/">www.harmonyspot.com</a></span></font=

New Roman"><span
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;color:#330066;font-weight:bold'>Call for =
Writers: The
Wednesday Writers’ Workshop, N. Canton, has =
size=3D2 face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'> Audrey Lavin

New Roman"><span
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;color:#333399;font-weight:bold'>Call for =
Artists/Musicians/Dancers/Volunteers:
color=3D"#333399"><span
color=3D"#333399"><span style=3D'color:#333399;font-weight:bold'> =
size=3D2 color=3Dteal face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;
color:teal'><a =
href=3D"http://www.akronareaarts.org/">www.akronareaarts.org</a></span></=
font></p>

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:red;font-weight:bold;
font-style:italic'>Now through April 22<sup>nd</sup>, 2007 Art from the
Classroom Exhibit of the North Canton Public Library, The Little Art =
size=3D2 face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>185 North

New Roman"><span
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;color:#330066;font-weight:bold'>Call for =
size=3D2 color=3Dblue face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;
color:blue'><a =
href=3D"mailto:contact at all2uband.org">contact at all2uband.org</a></span></f=
ont></u><font
size=3D2 color=3D"#006666" face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:

New Roman"><span
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;color:#330066;font-weight:bold'>Call for =
Student
Composers: Great Lakes Theater Festival & WCPN 90.3FM Deadline: =
Friday, March
style=3D'font-size:18.0pt;font-family:Arial;font-weight:bold'> =
size=3D2 face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'><a
href=3D"http://www.greatlakestheater.org/">www.greatlakestheater.org</a><=
/span></font></p>

style=3D'font-size:

style=3D'font-size:14.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:red;font-weight:bold;

New Roman"><span
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;color:#330066;font-weight:bold'>Call for =
Musical
Instruments: Music Alive Sponsored by 91.3 The Summit, =
 color=3D"#330066"><span =
color=3D"#330066"><span style=3D'color:#330066;font-weight:bold'> Public =
Schools,

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>. 330-761-3099 or <a =
href=3D"http://913thesummit.com/">http://913thesummit.com</a>

New Roman"><span
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;color:#330066;font-weight:bold'>Call for =
Members:
face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>Members receive movie =
coupons,
passes, preferred balcony seating for films, special recognition, movie
parties, <a
href=3D"http://cmpgnr.com/r.html?c=3D877920&r=3D877179&t=3D551379=
amp;g=3D0&f=3D-1">http://www.instantseats.com/index.cfm?r=3D9F62&=

New Roman"><span
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;color:#330066;font-weight:bold'>Call for =
Support!
style=3D'font-size:
10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>330-452-4096 or visit <a
<i><font
size=3D4><span =

style=3D'font-size:

style=3D'font-size:

style=3D'font-size:

style=3D'font-size:

style=3D'font-size:

style=3D'font-size:

style=3D'font-size:

style=3D'font-size:
12.0pt'><a =
href=3D"http://www.squarepegpromotions.com">www.squarepegpromotions.com</=
a>

style=3D'font-size:
12.0pt'><a =
href=3D"mailto:janelle at squarepegpromotions.com">janelle at squarepegpromotio=

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>"Dreamers only dream, but creators bring their =
dreams

style=3D'font-size:

style=3D'font-size:

------=_NextPart_000_0052_01C74DC7.5B4508B0--