[NEohioPAL]FEMALE SINGERS WANTED - PAID POSITIONS

Michael Rogaliner rogalinerm at sbcglobal.net
Sun Feb 11 16:19:58 PST 2007

PICKWICK AND FROLIC.  THE STYLETTES are searching for
new talent to add to their highly successful 9 member
troupe of dynamic female singers.

--3 Member Girl Group Format--The Stylettes.
--All roles are double and/or triple cast.  You do not
perform every weekend.  We schedule around your band
dates and stage shows (which is the reason why we're
looking for 2 more performers.)
--Shows include dialogue and audience interaction.
--Shows perform Friday and Saturday Evenings plus
special events.
--Age range:  21 to mid-30's.
--Paid Positions.

Pickwick & Frolic is located between Euclid and
Prospect on East 4th Street in downtown Cleveland
across from the House of Blues Restaurant and next to
the new bowling alley/martini bar.

For your audition, you will need to prepare a pop song
with accompaniment track.  Ability to learn harmonies
is important.  Strong voices are preferred.

CONTACT rogalinerm at sbcglobal.net if interested.
Please include some information about yourself such as
experience and a picture (if available.)

Created & Directed by Michael Rogaliner
Music Directed by John DiSanto
Costume Design by Jenniver Sparano