[NEohioPAL]Come taste my crepes (Saturday Only!)

mercuryss2003 at aol.com mercuryss2003 at aol.com
Sun Feb 11 19:36:23 PST 2007

Pierre-Jacques Brault and Mercury Summer Stock invites you to an=20
evening of full entertainment and good eats. Simply RSVP and you're on=20
your way!

BON TEMPS ROULET
(Let the Good Times Roll)

Saturday February 17, 2007
7:30 PM

You are cordially invited to enter your favorite appetizer, entr=C3=A9e, or=20
dessert in our tasty contest to benefit Cleveland=E2=80=99s own Summer Stock=
=20
Theatre!

Mercury Summer Stock, a non-for-profit 501(c) 3 organization, is=20
hosting =E2=80=9CBon Temps Roulet: A Tasty Benefit!=E2=80=9D on Saturday Feb=
ruary 17,=20
2007. The benefit will be held at the exquisite manor house of the=20
Levin Family in Cleveland Heights. Entertainment and celebration is=20
guaranteed at this beautiful home.

Our Mystery Celebrity Chef will judge in the cooking contest and prizes=20
are included for the winners of all three categories of food! Enter all=20
three categories to win more prizes! Your entered item should feed=20
10-15 people and be ready to be tasted and served immediately.

The festivities begin at 7:30 PM and judging will conclude by 8:30 PM.=20
Please join us at 2467 Stratford Road, Cleveland Heights, OH 44118 for=20
this grand celebration of Food, Fundraising, Friendship and Fat=20
Tuesday!

Deadline for responses with a food entry is February 3, 2007-=20
Tax-deductible donation of $30.00.
RSVPS for attendance without a food entry is February 10, 2007 =E2=80=93=20
Tax-deductible donation of $35.00.

This Benefit is to help raise money for the production costs of Mercury=20
Summer Stock=E2=80=99s 2007 Season. Bring your Friends and Family and let th=
e=20
good times roll!

For more information or phone reservations, please contact=20
216-771-5862.

You can mail in your entries to:
  Mercury Summer Stock
  PO BOX 21188
  Cleveland, OH 44121-0188

Name_____________________________________________________________________

Address__________________________________________________________________

Phone=20
Number______________________________________________________________

Dish: (Remember to make a dish that feeds 10-15 people and is ready to=20
serve.)
   You can enter in all three categories for the one tax-deductible=20
donation of $30.00!

  Appetizer: ______________________________

Reservations with Food Entry: ______ x $30.00 Total: ___________ **
Reservations with no Entry: ______ x $35.00 Total: ___________
Additional Tax-deductible contribution to MSS ___________

Check out the new AOL.  Most comprehensive set of free safety and=20
security tools, free access to millions of high-quality videos from=20
across the web, free AOL Mail and more.
=3D0