[NEohioPAL]Free dance floor and ballet bar!

SweetSensa at aol.com SweetSensa at aol.com
Mon Feb 12 07:00:07 PST 2007

-------------------------------1171292407

Free!!!!  4'x6' polished hardwood dance floor with steel-pipe dance bar (6'
long, two levels of handrails, painted white).  If you can pick this up from my
Solon home, you can have it!  In great condition, only used by kids.  Great
for a home practice room, Green Room, or any area where you need a place to
dance!  Email me with questions, available now!

<HTML><HEAD>
rset=3DUS-ASCII">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2900.3020" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">Free!!!!  4'x6' polished hardwood dance floor with steel-pipe dance=20=
bar (6' long, two levels of handrails, painted white).  If you can pick=
 this up from my Solon home, you can have it!  In great condition, only=
 used by kids.  Great for a home practice room, Green Room, or any area=
 where you need a place to dance!  Email me with questions, available n=
ow!</BODY></HTML>