[NEohioPAL]EXTRAS NEEDED FOR MUSIC VIDEO

christina grozik grozik at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 12 12:08:49 PST 2007

EXTRAS NEEDED FOR MUSIC VIDEO

Blue Moon Media Group is producing a music video for local artist, Chris
Allen (formerly of Rosavelt) and we are looking for a ton of extras for a
concert scene scheduled for this coming Sunday, February 18th from 4:30 PM -
8:00 PM.  The shoot will be at the Beachland Ballroom located at:

15711 Waterloo Road
Cleveland, OH 44110
Phone:  (216) 383-1124
Website:  www.beachlandballroom.com

We will need between 100 - 200 people.

We are looking for extras over the age of 21 to participate as audience
members.  You DO NOT have to register in advance, just come as you are.
We welcome people of all ages (over 21).  We do not have a specific look we
are seeking, we just require that you like to have good time.  If you have
any interest in supporting the local music scene, or have ever wanted to be
in front of the camera, this is a great chance to be a part of something
exciting in Cleveland.

WHERE:  Beachland Ballroom
WHEN:  Sunday, February 18th
TIME:  We need everyone to be there between 4:30 PM - 5:00 PM

WHAT TO WEAR:  Casual attire.  T-shirts / jeans style.  No logos please.

The shoot will wrap at 8:00 PM.  If you plan on attending, please make sure
that you can stay the length of the shoot.  Also, bring identification with
you to be checked at the door.  The bar will be open!!!

WE HOPE THAT YOU WILL SUPPORT LOCAL EFFORTS AND HELP TO PUT CLEVELAND ON THE
MAP!!

For more information on Chris Allen log-on to:
http://www.chrisallenmusic.com

Christina Grozik
Producer