[NEohioPAL]DANCE INSTITUTE CLOSED -TUESDAY FEBRUARY 13TH

Lana Heylock dance_institute at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 13 05:06:01 PST 2007

--0-1246979718-1171371961=:69922

Dear Dance Institute Parents, Students, Faculty, and Staff,

  We are CLOSED today, TUESDAY FEBRUARY 13TH due to the winter storm. Although the University of Akron remains open, we must comply with the city schools when closings are due to severe and dangerous SNOW conditions.

  We understand that this may be confusing as we were open last Monday and Tueday, but since Dance Institute has a drop-off area we do not close due to severe COLD weather.

  Please make sure to call our number: 330-972-7949 as the days follow to be updated on whether we are operating or not.

  Thanks and keep warm!

  Nadeen

--0-1246979718-1171371961=:69922

<hr size=1>No need to miss a message. <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=43910/*http://mobile.yahoo.com/mail