[NEohioPAL]Something Dada Plays Both Sides This Valentine's Days

Something Dada somethingdada at aztemail.com
Tue Feb 13 10:18:30 PST 2007

Boy are you in trouble!  Valentine's Day is here already, and you COMPLETELY forgot!  You've managed to convince your significant other you've got a cool surprise outing planned, but you have no idea WHAT the surprise is going to be.  Fear not, young lover, Something Dada is here to (once again) save the day.  Take your paramour out for a delicious dinner, then down to the Tower Press Building for a night of hilarity.  Remember, the fastest way to the heart is through the stomach, and then the funny bone.  Plus, at only ten bucks a ticket, it's an affordable way to make yourself look sweet and caring.

"But wait!" you cry, "I have no significant other and I HATE Valentine's Day!"  We've got you taken care of as well.  Get together a group of friends and get your sweet revenge on the coupled this Valentine's weekend.  Grab a table for twenty at a restaurant, just to annoy the couples trying to gaze lovingly into each other's eyes.  Then come on down to Dada and dominate the show with completely and totally un-love related suggestions. Your laughter will help your forget that this day is has been twisted by money hungry commercial interests to make you feel unworthy, instead of like the self-assured person waiting for the right someone to come along, rather than grasping at straws just to have a date on this greeting card created holiday.

Coupled or single, boys and girls, come one come all to the Valentine's Weekend Celebration/Avoidance at Something Dada.

SOMETHING DADA
All New... All Different... Like Always.

Next show times (all tickets just $10):

Friday, 2/2/07
8:00 PM

Saturday, 2/3/07