[NEohioPAL]USHER NEEDED FOR PRICE 2/15

Ensemble Theatre ensemble-theatre at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 14 16:16:11 PST 2007

--0-2059767079-1171498571=:51233

It is a little last minute...but Ensemble is still looking for an Usher for thursday night's performance of "THE PRICE".
  The show is fantastic and we offer free admission for those of you who volunteer before the show.  We would need you to arrive at the Brooks Theatre in the Cleveland Playhouse no later than 7pm.
  Please call or email and let us know asap.
  Thank you-
  Ensemble Theatre Staff.