[NEohioPAL]Looking for advice on Graphic Design schools

Caressa Mathews caressa7678 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 16 16:03:42 PST 2007

--0-1347899671-1171670622=:54355

I'm interested in going back to school for Graphic Design, but I don't  know which school is right for me.  I already have a degree in  Fine Arts so I'm looking for a school that will let my credits transfer  over.  I live in Akron, but am ready to move to be closer to a  good school, preferably one that doesn't take more than 18 months to  complete and isn't too expensive.  If you know of one or have any  advice, I'd love to hear it.
  Thanks,
  C. Mathews

Never Miss an Email
--0-1347899671-1171670622=:54355