[NEohioPAL]EVE Women's History Month Events

Bette Lou Higgins edenvalley at centurytel.net
Sat Feb 17 16:07:42 PST 2007

Join us for these Women's History events in March:

*March 2, 2007 1:45p.m.: Bette Lou Higgins will present WHAT'S HER =
STORY? at the Celebrate Women Conference for Ohio University Lancaster. =
This storytelling program will feature Ohio women and be part of a =
session entitled "Women Who Led the Way: Making History." The conference =
will take place from 8:30a.m.-4:30p.m. on the OU campus at 1570 =
Granville Pike; Lancaster, Ohio. For ticket information and a full =
schedule of conference sessions, contact Dr. Pamela Kaylor at =
704-536-7324 or e-mail dawes at ohio.edu.

*March 24, 3p.m.: The Cleveland Baseball Heritage Museum in the Colonial =
Arcade, 530 Euclid Ave. will open the 2007 baseball season with several =
special events including a performance of YOU CAN=92T PLAY BALL IN A =
SKIRT! On March 24 at 3p.m., Susan Brewer will portray Ohio=92s Baseball =
Wonder, Dr. Alta Weiss, who put herself through medical school playing =
professional baseball on a MEN=92S team in the early 1900s. For more =
information, visit them at www.baseballheritagemuseum.org.

To arrange for these or any of our programs to be presented for your =
group, contact Eden Valley directly by responding to this e-mail with =
your request.
For a complete schedule of Eden Valley Events check out our calendar =
page at www.edenvalleyenterprises.org.

To unsubscribe to this e-mail list, respond to this e-mail with your =
request.

Bette Lou Higgins
Artistic Director
Eden Valley Enterprises