[NEohioPAL]Siren Dance Company Performance THIS SATURDAY DOWNTOWN CLEVELAND!!

Stephanie Iervoline stephaniediervoline at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 18 14:48:17 PST 2007

<DIV class=RTE>
<DIV class=RTE>Hello Everyone!</DIV>
<DIV class=RTE> </DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>I hope you all are staying warm! Siren Dance will be performing next <STRONG>Saturday, February 24th at 7pm as part of MegLouise Dance's <EM>Sneak Review</EM>. </STRONG>The performance will be at the Erie Lofts downtown Cleveland in the Warehouse District. The building is located at 1260 W. 4th Street in Loft #404. This performance is free and open to the public! If you are planning on attending, please let me know as soon as possible to get you on a list. (There is only so much space in this loft). </DIV>
<DIV class=RTE> </DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>Two of Siren's new work in progress pieces will be shown, and the floor will be open to feedback from the audience after every piece. Also, wine and refreshments will be served throughout the night! </DIV>
<DIV class=RTE> </DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>Please come and support dance in Cleveland! We would love to see you there! Thanks!</DIV>
<DIV class=RTE> </DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>Sincerely,</DIV>
<DIV class=RTE> </DIV>