Fwd: [NEohioPAL]Fwd: Fw: Bush cuts off NPR and PBS

Richard Boothroyd rboothroyd at opusdesigninc.com
Tue Feb 13 07:08:29 PST 2007

"For several years the Bush administration has been trying to cut funding
for NPR
and PBS."

This is hardly the same as "cutting off funding". If you are going to make
political statements you need to be accurate. Right now you look pretty bad.
I am not a Rebublican nor am I a supporter of the current administration's
policies in most areas. . But seriously, you are doing more damage than good
when you post false information.

Richard