[NEohioPAL]Seeking Secretary for Multi-Million Dollar Start-up

Mike Norton michael.a.norton at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 20 08:26:29 PST 2007

--0-2091739202-1171988789=:81397

Hello,

  I've all these files and folders which need to be further aggregated and categorized, while taking action upon many of them.  Basically, I need a Secretary with a notebook and pen, a position which could possibly evolve into a full-time occupation and Officer of the company, as detailed in the company's bylaws.    Seeking quick-thinker, great organizational skills, written & verbal skills, sense of humor and drive for greatness.   No pay now, for only a few hours are needed, but proven determination will lead to future attachment to an Employee Stock Options Program, both lucrative and rewarding.

  Email resume & cover letter to Mike or call at 216.381.9565.

  Thanks!

Mike Norton
  Patent Innovation Architect
  216.381.9565