[NEohioPAL]any info on Lorain Community Music Theater?

Monica Z mlzach25 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 20 08:27:30 PST 2007

--0-100488338-1171988850=:31737

I was wondering if anyone knew when LCMT auditions were for the summer...they're doing "Hello, Dolly!" if I'm not mistaken

  Monica

--0-100488338-1171988850=:31737

<hr size=1>We won't tell. Get more on <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=49980/*http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/265
">shows you hate to love</a><br>(and love to hate): <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=49980/*http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/265
">Yahoo! TV's Guilty Pleasures list.</a>
--0-100488338-1171988850=:31737--