[NEohioPAL]in need of a vocal/accompanist coaching lesson?

Angela Kabasan a_devilish_chaerm at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 20 20:19:14 PST 2007

--0-516843785-1172031554=:98929

--0-1183664394-1172031554=:98929

Is there someone out on the East side (I live in Mentor) where I can sit down with an audition piano piece and work through it vocally?  I haven't sang with a piano accompanist (it seems like everything these days is either live or with a CD) in years and I'd like to be ready for one of my auditions coming up.

  I guess it would technically be one vocal lesson just so I can perfect the audition piece.  If someone can give me times and places and rates (I don't know how much it goes for anymore for a session, but if I can get something fairly inexpensive, I would appreciate it as money is tight right now).   The times available are Friday evening and all day Saturday.  Thank you.

  Angela

Bored stiff? Loosen up...
--0-1183664394-1172031554=:98929

<hr size=1><a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=49935/*http://games.yahoo.com">Bored stiff?</a> Loosen up...<br><a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=49935/*http://games.yahoo.com">Download and play hundreds of games for free</a> on Yahoo! Games.