[NEohioPAL]Woody Allen, Elaine May, David Mamet One Acts Open this Friday

Wanda Wareham wwareham at fineartsassociation.org
Wed Feb 21 07:53:55 PST 2007

11th Annual One Act Festival Opens this Friday!
=20
The Fine Arts Association
=20
presents our 11th Annual One Act Festival
=20
Death Defying Acts
3 fast paced and witty one-act plays by the incomparable Woody Allen,
Elaine May, and David Mamet
(Rated Adult)
=20
February 23 & 24 and March 1, 2, 3, 8, 9 & 10 at 8:00 pm
=20
=20
The Corning Auditorium at The Fine Arts Association
38660 Mentor Avenue, Willoughby, Ohio   44094
=20
To order tickets, call (440) 951-7500 or log on to
www.fineartsassociation.org <http://www.fineartsassociation.org/> =20
(Ask about our special Singles pricing for the March 1 performance!!
Use code "Fast Friends")
=20
CAST
=20